MIKA - Lanvin party on November 11 2009

DANI56

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lanvin Party to celebrate the release of Mika's EP 'Songs Of Sorrow' on November 11, 2009 in London, England.

2uetea9.jpg

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

He looks fine, panic over :naughty:

2e0llax.jpg

2j4popz.jpg

OMFG!! LOVE the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

Coat...Not so loving.:boxed:

2e0llax.jpg

2j4popz.jpg

2dhg2mw.jpg

First of all let me get the fashion policing out of the way..

the coat is not good. IMHO.

However, LOVELY pic of the five of them. They are all so good looking it makes you sick doesn't it. Paloma especially looks stunning there I think, beautiful smile and she is commendably curvy :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting the pics (but..Songs for Sorrow launch? It's November! :dunno:)

OMG, I swear Fortuné was nowhere NEAR that tall at Bloomsbury Ballroom or the pub. Or maybe I'm just really used to tall people because my bro's 6'5''. He does make Mika look really tiny though. Bless.

Mika looks swish though. Congrats to him for making it through another day while being gorgeous.

I can't believe how good looking that whole family is though. Not fair!

Thanks for posting Dani :thumb_yello:

you make my day...

euh, it's the good way to tell that my day is now better than this morning, because i've seen this pics???

yeah, sorry but my english is not very good...:teehee:

2e0llax.jpg

Who's that person in the background, with the silver shoes? Looks strangely familiar :teehee:. Was this at the door when he arrived and had she been following him? :lmfao:

2j4popz.jpg

2dhg2mw.jpg

Am I the only one who finds this jacket too short? :blink: And the trousers too. Loving the relaxed vibe though, and how they all look so effortlessly pretty :wub2:. Paloma's style (hair, general air) reminds me a lot of Mrs P. I think that she is the sister who looks most like her.

Him and Mika are posing the same way :aah:

:das:

It seems to me that him and Mika do many things the same way after my observations in NYC :naughty:

He's only JUST celebrated SFS? LMAO. Mika was always good for timing :lmfao:

Yeah, things always seem to happen on top of ...something... in Mika world :roftl:

Am I the only one who finds this jacket too short? :blink: And the trousers too. Loving the relaxed vibe though, and how they all look so effortlessly pretty :wub2:. Paloma's style (hair, general air) reminds me a lot of Mrs P. I think that she is the sister who looks most like her.

It seems to me that him and Mika do many things the same way after my observations in NYC :naughty:

Indeed Paloma looks a lot like Mrs P! She's more curvy then the others (not that it's difficult :naughty:)

And is it just the pics/clothes but Fortune looks less skinny than he used to in NYC?

The Lanvin Party to celebrate the release of Mika's EP 'Songs Of Sorrow' on November 11, 2009 in London, England.

2uetea9.jpg

He is not real! :freak::swoon:

He looks great!!! :wub2:

2j4popz.jpg

2dhg2mw.jpg

I L-O-V-E the shoes!!!!! :fangurl:

and the family!!!! :teehee: finally the whole one! :biggrin2:

am i the only one who thinks he still looks tired and not as happy-smiling-all-the-time as usual? :blink: and surely his foot still hurts, on every pic you can see that he avoids putting weight on it. but well, that party surely was a lot more relaxing for him+his foot than the gigs are. :rolls_eyes:

and i agree... songs for sorrow?! :blink::lmfao:

love the pix of him with his siblings, first time all of them together in public! :wub2: thanx for posting all the pix! :thumb_yello:

Blimey!!!! I jsut realised that Allegra looks EXACTLY like him! I mean look at her face expressions and her eyes!:wub2:

as for Fortune: first he had longer hair in June and yeah, he was just as tall! Have I ever told you how he came out of the car and I thought at first he was Mika, but then I realised he wasn't because he had glasses? :naughty: