• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoying our smilies, are you?

ahahahaha I get it now -___- -headdesk-

Today seems to be the day that I'm a total doofus o-o

EDIT: ....woahhhhwhat. o-o One of my "Rain" remixes actually made it onto the top 10? :blink::blink:

at least something went right today :roftl:

Edited by crazy_olly

I'm worried since I never got that registration link.... :blink:

Cool, one of my Mixes is #72. The rest are really high. It's also my Mix without any Mika in it.

Though I'm wondering if It's from me listening to it... :naughty:

Anyone know when this ends yet?

got an answer to my mail regarding the activation link:

> your account has now been activated.

> Have fun!

:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

have a few more remixes now, "In the cold November Rain" - trying to sound a bit like the Guns'n'Roses song and "Rainy Jam Session", which in parts reminds me a bit of experimental Jazz music... :roftl:

all my 5 remixes here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/misc/mika-rain.html :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody

i've finally decided on which of my remixes i like most... the "mika is singing in the rain" one, and the one i made today, which i tried to make sound a bit like a christmas song, as it's only one month until xmas. :bleh: i put them at the top of my website, see here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/misc/mika-rain.html - or on my facebook/myspace. :wink2:

Where do you see what place your remix is in?

click on "charts", then on "my mixes", and the numbers in the circles before the song names show the chart position. :wink2: plus, when you have posted a song on myspace or facebook, it shows the chart position in the player.

Ohhh...

Do you mean there is an app for facebook!?!?!

yes when you click on "share" on the rain remix website, there's a small button under the link with which you can post your remix on facebook. :wink2:

Hey guys, for those of you worried about the registering bit, I sent some feedback to the site about not getting an e-mail and got this:

Elle,

As long as you have registered your account in the mixer and saved a mix you are in the competition.

The registration email does not prevent you from joining the competition or saving/sharing your mixes.

Have fun mixing!

Best wishes

/The MusicMyne Team

So yay! :biggrin2:

ah that's good to hear, thanx buzzbuzz! :biggrin2:

i've just started wondering whether you were supposed to register with your mikasounds e-mail-address... :blink: it only says mikasounds username on the site, i used this, but a different e-mail-address, and i'm not sure whether i got any magic numbers for the rain remix thing at all yet. i definitely didn't get any yet for the last 2 remixes i made (one today, one 2 days ago), as i started keeping track of my magic numbers now.

do you all have your magic numbers (the 1000 for a start and 100 per remix) yet? how long does it usually take until you get the 100 for a remix? :blink:

anyway, my remix number 8 and 9 (link to all see my signature) are called "mika by the campfire" - which doesn't involve much creativity, it's just voice and acoustic guitar, but it sounds so beautiful :wub2: - and "rain in may" - a lot of keyboard sound, quite acoustic as well... but i'm starting to run out of unique ideas tbh, it doesn't really have a theme like most of my other remixes, i just wanted to call a song "rain in may", because i like that song by max werner. :bleh: talking of which, just watched the videoclip for it on youtube (

), omg, this is almost as bad as that david hasselhoff video! :lmfao: :lmfao: but well, the song is nice, really 80s... :wub2:

im soon going crazy over my comp. have tried many times to try and see if i culd get each version... just rock, acoustic, electronica & ballad w. singing) but as soon as i do anything on my comp. or thinks...... it jumps each ? sec. like a cd with scratches. Can somebody help? plz? drives me insane :hair:

Edited by Dark Angel

• 2 weeks later...