Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, anyone who's ever had a DM from him, has been followed for at least a short time.

right, you once got a DM from him, didn't you? think i remember you mentioning it somewhere... :biggrin2: you and BS are the only ones i heard of so far though, i don't usually follow the changes in who mika follows, unless it's as obvious as today. :teehee:

so how long did he follow you for then? :biggrin2:

Dear Santa, I was a good girl this year :angel_not: so could you please bring Mika's ass to Brazil? :puppy_eyes:

:mf_rosetinted:

Cibeleeeeeee, we don't swear when talking to Santa!:sneaky2:

You should have said bottom!:roftl:

And I'll be quoting myself just so i can decide whether i've gone totally bonkers and made that up or i really read it on my phone....????

ANYONE, PLEASE?

Didn't BS twit around noon something about the suitcase to Mika having the Ultra Pop Monster edition of TBWKTM???

Or am i going nuts here?

Edited by willywonka

right, you once got a DM from him, didn't you? think i remember you mentioning it somewhere... :biggrin2: you and BS are the only ones i heard of so far though, i don't usually follow the changes in who mika follows, unless it's as obvious as today. :teehee:

He sent me and Caz DMs as well. I'm quite certain he wasn't following me because I would have received a notification. :sneaky2:

I got a DM from him too :teehee:

eu não quero somente a bunda dele no Brasil :sneaky2:

e sim, tô escrevendo em Português, vai plantar batata, vai :mf_rosetinted:

huahuahauhauhauahua :roftl:

Let's make it clear: We want Mika, and not just his ass, of course!!! :wub2::roftl:

Cibeleeeeeee, we don't swear when talking to Santa!:sneaky2:

You should have said bottom!:roftl:

And I'll be quoting myself just so i can decide whether i've gone totally bonkers and made that up or i really read it on my phone....????

ANYONE, PLEASE?

Didn't BS twit around noon something about the suitcase to Mika having the Ultra Pop Monster edition of TBWKTM???

Or am i going nuts here?

Just checked, don't think she did :dunno: