Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

If he loves big girls, he should love himself even if he'd get fat...

Or is it "Do what i say, don't do what i do"?:sneaky2:

Wonka.. You have to understand.. That Mika, me and 586749203849 people are young :mf_rosetinted: We care too much about being fat.. :aah:

Well it's a nonsense... If we think about big girls you are beautiful ect.. But.. How hard is for a fat person to find somebody who'll love him/her? And to find people who won't laugh at them? :boxed:

And maybe HE doesn't care about being fat.. But he knows other people do.. :mf_rosetinted:

And now.. Please don't kill me Wonka.. Cause you scare me so much :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's a question not of what he looks like but of who he wants to get laid by... if he only goes for the perfect-body-model type for that, he can't afford love handles either. :fisch:

apart from that, i think the whole thing was just a joke, fooling around without thinking much. i'm sure he does love his mum, although she has love handles, and he obviously doesn't care about getting love handles from eating sponge cakes or drinking beer, which both have at least the same amount of calories as fries. so all i conclude from that tweet is that he doesn't like fries.

... or maybe he does, isn't the "chips" in fish&chips something similar? and didn't he want to eat that in blackpool? :blink:

ok, so probably the only reason for that tweet was to give us sth to wonder & talk about while he's on holiday! :roftl:

very likely :naughty:

it's a question not of what he looks like but of who he wants to get laid by... if he only goes for the perfect-body-model type for that, he can't afford love handles either. :fisch:

apart from that, i think the whole thing was just a joke, fooling around without thinking much. i'm sure he does love his mum, although she has love handles, and he obviously doesn't care about getting love handles from eating sponge cakes or drinking beer, which both have at least the same amount of calories as fries. so all i conclude from that tweet is that he doesn't like fries.

... or maybe he does, isn't the "chips" in fish&chips something similar? and didn't he want to eat that in blackpool? :blink:

ok, so probably the only reason for that tweet was to give us sth to wonder & talk about while he's on holiday! :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

Maybe :roftl:

Of course if he wants to have sexy time with someone whose tummy is as flat as an ironing table, it's ok to keep his flat, too...

But that is sooo not important to his happyness...it's just so vain...

Not like Mika at all, i think...

Bingo, Karin, as always you always get to the point...:thumb_yello::naughty:

It was a Mika trap and i've just fallen like a duck/goose/moose/whateva...:roftl:

Edited by willywonka

Ah, getting some loving is a dif thing, indeed...

Though i can't understand how someone like Mika needs to worry about it...:blink: Can you?

Can I understand why someone like Mika who is, in fact, so physically beautiful that he seems more like a painting or a sculpture than an attractive young guy is worried about love handles? Nope, not really. He'd have to eat a hell of a lot more fries before he'd have to worry about not getting any lovin'. I'm just sayin'. :naughty:

And don't get me started on Mika's hips. :mf_lustslow:

:lmfao:

I think you may indeed be onto something there. :roftl:

Awww.. Poor Wonka.. :mf_rosetinted:

Poor me...:mf_rosetinted:

Besides, i have no lovehandles, i eat no fries, drink no beer, i iz cold, i have my butt literally on my fireplace...why do i even bother discussing this shizzzz? :roftl:

ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS A VLOG!:sneaky2:

Oh, and the new BMW, but that's another issue to be discussed later...:naughty:

Poor me...:mf_rosetinted:

Besides, i have no lovehandles, i eat no fries, drink no beer, i iz cold, i have my butt literally on my fireplace...why do i even bother discussing this shizzzz? :roftl:

Oh then you should look very nice :das:

I want a fireplace toooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :aah:

A vlog? Well you know.. You can't have all what you want Wonka.. :mf_rosetinted:

Bingo, Karin, as always you always get to the point...:thumb_yello::naughty:

It was a Mika trap and i've just fallen like a duck/goose/moose/whateva...:roftl:

don't worry, it took me a few hours to realize that as well. :naughty:

but i've also thought, he did sometimes say that he was chubby as a child, and the first pic we have of him was when he was 11 - so who knows, maybe he in fact was a "big boy" at the age of 8 or so, and still is worried that he might get back there, because he was bullied about it. :dunno:

but then, if he went on twitter and said "look at me, i'm the most handsome guy on this planet!", we wouldn't like it either, although that's exactly what we're thinking... :naughty: so it just seems more likely to me that he does that on purpose to make us go "aww, no, mika, of course we'd still love you if you were fat!" :wub2::naughty: apart from that, i'm sure he has his good and bad days like everyone else. :original:

How about a vlog where Mika tells you he's giving you a new BMW for Christmas? :naughty:

so it just seems more likely to me that he does that on purpose to make us go "aww, no, mika, of course we'd still love you if you were fat!" :wub2::naughty:

Aha! He's just fishing for compliments and wants us to stroke his ego. :rolls_eyes:

OMG MIKA!!! U R like, so sexxxeehhhhh!! We luv UR luvhandlezzzz!!! :mf_lustslow:

Of course if he wants to have sexy time with someone whose tummy is as flat as an ironing table, it's ok to keep his flat, too...

But that is sooo not important to his happyness...it's just so vain...

Not like Mika at all, i think...

i wouldn't say that... it might seem vain, but it boosts your ego to have a cool model-type interested in you. and it doesn't necessarily mean he ONLY goes for those or that he'd ever want to have a serious relationship with such superficial people. if you don't want to get attached to anyone (which might well be the case if you focus on your career at a certain point in your life), it's easier to leave the feelings out of this thing if the other person isn't at all the type of character you'd go for. :wink2:

How about a vlog where Mika tells you he's giving you a new BMW for Christmas? :naughty:

that'd be her ultimate dream i guess. :teehee:

Aha! He's just fishing for compliments and wants us to stroke his ego. :rolls_eyes:

OMG MIKA!!! U R like, so sexxxeehhhhh!! We luv UR luvhandlezzzz!!! :mf_lustslow:

mika: "i DON'T have lovehandles!!" ao.gif

whoa! Mika Beer! how convenient that i just so happen to be traveling to Belgium today! haha i am so gonna try and get me a bottle of this beer! i'm pretty sure my dad drinks that particular one already so... i'm halfway there! ha i totally didn't realise Mika was in Belgium until about 5 mins ago! i've been stuck in Calais for the past 2 days due to the snow, thought i'd cross the border for a bit today, change of scenery and all that!

still trying to get home though! wish me luck guys xxxx

whoa! Mika Beer! how convenient that i just so happen to be traveling to Belgium today! haha i am so gonna try and get me a bottle of this beer! i'm pretty sure my dad drinks that particular one already so... i'm halfway there! ha i totally didn't realise Mika was in Belgium until about 5 mins ago! i've been stuck in Calais for the past 2 days due to the snow, thought i'd cross the border for a bit today, change of scenery and all that!

still trying to get home though! wish me luck guys xxxx

good luck!

i wish i could get one too. the label is lovely!

=D

Classes on Sat???

Yep. Very nice. No traffic: I can drive like Michael Schumacher. :teehee:

Bu his lovehandles twit surely sounded superficial today, Laurita!:boxed:

Really Wonka, do you think that Mika's tweets=Mica?

girl_hide.gif

And anyway, sometimes what you do or say doesn't actually reflect what you really are or think.

that's what I said to him but he don't listen to me, that stupid boy :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

Can I understand why someone like Mika who is, in fact, so physically beautiful that he seems more like a painting or a sculpture than an attractive young guy is worried about love handles? Nope, not really. He'd have to eat a hell of a lot more fries before he'd have to worry about not getting any lovin'. I'm just sayin'. :naughty:

And don't get me started on Mika's hips. :mf_lustslow:

Well, that's your opinion. He may have had different feedback about his physical appearance. Especially before he became Da MIKA. We don't know. :dunno:

Oh then you should look very nice

I want a fireplace toooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

A vlog? Well you know.. You can't have all what you want Wonka.. :mf_rosetinted:

Wanna bet he vlogs on Monday, the 21st, Rosie's Bday, like last year?:naughty:

How about a vlog where Mika tells you he's giving you a new BMW for Christmas?

OMG MIKA!!! U R like, so sexxxeehhhhh!! We luv UR luvhandlezzzz!!!

Awwww, Mika and a brand new BMW, that wouldn't be Xmas, that would be heaven...LOL

He's fishing for compliments, uh?

Right...

2qthk4k.png

That's all I was asking for. Hope springs eternal. :mf_rosetinted:

count me in on that...

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There's just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want a Vlog and a BMW

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is...

A Mika Vlog and a BMW...

Really Wonka, do you think that Mika's tweets=Mica?

girl_hide.gif

:shocked:

Uh, hmmmmm, ermmmm, I do!

So why should he even bother?

He tells fans he does...

Do you think he's a liar????:shocked:

I don't!:blink:

PS:

Unless it's John, but then he knows how to spell so he couldn't be...

Or Mamma P., but she wouldn't use the F word, so not her either...

Oh, wait, there's AKIM, DA CLONE!:shocked: OMG!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by willywonka