Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao: automatically assumed. :mf_rosetinted::fisch:

But of course :mf_rosetinted:

My radio station blocked me from their number. :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha I'm not SO bad but Mark Dye was drunk on air and I called at 1am to ask for something to do to stay awake because I was having nightmares and he was like "Who'm I talking to mate?" and I said "Khayla" and the other people on the radio (a few of the other random people from te station because it was just after the christmas party so they were all so drunk and Mark had his girlfriend, an actress, on as well) were like "Hi Khayla!" and Mark said "Hold on... Is this Khayla who lives in Paraparaumu and loves Mika?"

Me "........ yes..."

They all went "AAAAAAAWWWW!" as if to say "Haha caught you!" and his girlfriend was like "How's he doing?" and then they all started asking questions and Mark asked me why I wa up so late and called my darlin :wub2:

They know who I am but they love me :das:

But of course :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha I'm not SO bad but Mark Dye was drunk on air and I called at 1am to ask for something to do to stay awake because I was having nightmares and he was like "Who'm I talking to mate?" and I said "Khayla" and the other people on the radio (a few of the other random people from te station because it was just after the christmas party so they were all so drunk and Mark had his girlfriend, an actress, on as well) were like "Hi Khayla!" and Mark said "Hold on... Is this Khayla who lives in Paraparaumu and loves Mika?"

Me "........ yes..."

They all went "AAAAAAAWWWW!" as if to say "Haha caught you!" and his girlfriend was like "How's he doing?" and then they all started asking questions and Mark asked me why I wa up so late and called my darlin :wub2:

They know who I am but they love me :das:

:lmfao: I've never heard Hawk or Tom drunk :naughty:

yes. :lmfao: I requested WAG 42 times in a row, then 13 times on their website.. then requested it 10 times off of my Mom's phone.. then tried to call them and they didn't answer, and before I knew.. I was blocked. :naughty:

That's hilarious!

I got in, commercials are playing THEY ARE GOING TO PLAY RAIN PEOPLE!

:lmfao: I've never heard Hawk or Tom drunk :naughty:

Hahaha it's always hilarious when people are drunk on air!

They did it for an hour between midnight and 1am and it was so funny because things kept getting done wrong and there was no order, they just kept talking all at the same time but it sounded really fun :D

Hahaha it's always hilarious when people are drunk on air!

They did it for an hour between midnight and 1am and it was so funny because things kept getting done wrong and there was no order, they just kept talking all at the same time but it sounded really fun :D

:aah: Lady gaga - Telephone just came on my local radio :naughty:

don't worry, i didn't notice; did anyone happen to request WAG? :naughty:

I did yeah when it first came out. They picked up like 3 times but never played it ... listened to all the sh*t music they played too.

We also requested Blame It On the Girls in December ... didnt play it ...

but it is a NEW YEAR. So trying again. :hair: