Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

:lol3: I found another one that was something like, ''Mika, please stop dancing around in your room in a nappy'' :lmfao: :lmfao:

Correction: he said ''IF I SEE MIKA JUMPING AROUND IN A NAPPY 1 MORE TIME ON MUSIC CHANNEL I WILL CRY :('' hahahaa

When I type it in the only things I see written about him are those in my friends list!:blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL, i just don't want to be the one standing next to you then, not keen on antlers blocking my view! :roftl:

it's mika's own fault, we're bored cause he doesn't tweet. :mf_rosetinted:

did she write what country? :fisch::naughty:

Emirate plane, maybe coming back from Japan?

Didn't he fly on them last time he was there, when he said about the nice sleeping seat he had?

I'd have to take the head off for the gig. Ha ha!

Okay so I didn't know where else to put this...

But you know how you can type a word into the search box on facebook and see what EVERYONE has ever said about that word, even if you're not friends with them?

Well I searched 'Mika' and a lady had written:

''had her first famous passenger - Mika!'' *19 hours ago* and she works as cabin crew on an emirates plane! :biggrin2:

....Just thought I'd mention that! :aah:

Then... uhm... Did he return to London? :aah:

Well... hope in his message on Twitter tomorrow

When I type it in the only things I see written about him are those in my friends list!:blink:

hmmm... when you type in 'mika', on that list at the left hand side where it says, 'people, pages, groups' etc. that last one should say, 'Posts by everyone' ??

Didn't he fly on them last time he was there, when he said about the nice sleeping seat he had?

japan? sleeping seat? :blink: i only remember that he went to australia via dubai with emirates, and that he didn't like the plane when he saw it but he liked the interior. was that the sleeping seat? don't remember. :blink:

I think he coming back from Orient: Dubai, Sri Lanka, etc..

japan? sleeping seat? :blink: i only remember that he went to australia via dubai with emirates, and that he didn't like the plane when he saw it but he liked the interior. was that the sleeping seat? don't remember. :blink:

That was it!

He said in the Japan Christmas video, that he was going back this month, for fun. And BlueSky mentioned on twitter, he did another tv interview over there.

Maybe he's coming back that way.

Why do you think it isn't safe to go to the Philippines on holiday? =] Have you ever been there?

I met a woman from the Philippines while I was studying abroad. She had left her country to give more opportunities to her children.

That's what she told me. Of course, maybe she meant going around on your own. :dunno:

hmmm... when you type in 'mika', on that list at the left hand side where it says, 'people, pages, groups' etc. that last one should say, 'Posts by everyone' ??

Found it, cheers:thumb_yello:

Well they do say most accidents occur around the home!:aah:

Now I know. :sneaky2:

I have broken my toes merely fetching my TBWKTM poster to show superstar on webcam. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

I fell from my piano stool. :mf_rosetinted:

I was standing on it, of course. At the moment I can still sit without hurting myself. :biggrin2:

Now I know. :sneaky2:

:shocked:

I fell from my piano stool. :mf_rosetinted:

I was standing on it, of course. At the moment I can still sit without hurting myself. :biggrin2:

:lmfao:!!!

I kinda galloped into the wall, smashed my feet on the corner, then face planted on the ground laugh/crying. :lmfao: I have a scar from it, and I could hear her laughing on her webcam. :shun:

:lmfao:!!!

I kinda galloped into the wall, smashed my feet on the corner, then face planted on the ground laugh/crying. :lmfao: I have a scar from it, and I could hear her laughing on her webcam. :shun:

:teehee:

I refuse to describe what happened to me on a public forum. :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

Just to clarify, Mika's TV interview aired here at 1:30am Tokyo time, but was recorded on Dec 1st.

No Emirates flights from Tokyo to London....he could have been flying back from anywhere, Dubai is home base for Emirates, so the majority of flights would drop in there...

He did say he was going to visit Kyoto, but not when, and no spottings so far.:wink2:

PS The Philippines is a wonderful place for a holiday, but like everywhere, you have to choose the safe parts.

Just to clarify, Mika's TV interview aired here at 1:30am Tokyo time, but was recorded on Dec 1st.

No Emirates flights from Tokyo to London....he could have been flying back from anywhere, Dubai is home base for Emirates, so the majority of flights would drop in there...

He did say he was going to visit Kyoto, but not when, and no spottings so far.:wink2:

PS The Philippines is a wonderful place for a holiday, but like everywhere, you have to choose the safe parts.

Isn't the Philippines a third world country?

I met a woman from the Philippines while I was studying abroad. She had left her country to give more opportunities to her children.

That's what she told me. Of course, maybe she meant going around on your own. :dunno:

Hmmm, I see your point.

Well, It's not that it's NOT safe.It depends on your luck I guess lol whatever

Many Filipinos travel abroad to work or give more opportunities to their children and family out of their country it's because mostly they can't find a proper job there and they believe they will abroad,It's not easy for them though to stay away from their families so that's not the reason why Filipinos leave their country =D

You should try visiting the Philippines once.

I am half Filipino and go to the Philippines like every 3 years and always wished to live there, I feel more free there than where I am living right now lol

Ah, I see!:thumb_yello:

Keeping an FBeye out I see, good lass:wink2: