Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did yeah when it first came out. They picked up like 3 times but never played it ... listened to all the sh*t music they played too.

We also requested Blame It On the Girls in December ... didnt play it ...

but it is a NEW YEAR. So trying again. :hair:

I requested it 42 times.. :fisch: back in like.. September, I believe. they have NEVER played Mika.. it's annoying. :hair:

the guy at the music store always snickers at me.. :mf_rosetinted: and he ALWAYS pronunces it MY-KUH and I have to correct him EVERYTIME, "It's MEE-KA! my goodness!" :aah:

It's such a shame. :no:

I'm just going to keep requesting it if they don't play it, that is the thing they don't seem to realize about us MFCers, we're persisstant. :naughty:

I request Mika on their website, because they can't block me from the website :naughty: I'm very persistent, stupid radio station is playing Miley Cyrus.. :tears:

*turns off the lady gaga*

useless, people are close-minded, like is it really going to hurt you to try something new? Maybe people will like Mika? grrrrrrrrr.

*turns off the lady gaga*

useless, people are close-minded, like is it really going to hurt you to try something new? Maybe people will like Mika? grrrrrrrrr.

I didn't like Mika :shun: I loved him :wub2::teehee: just like he said,"You either love him, or hate him." I have friends who absolutely can't stand him.. and then ones that love him :wub2:

Working in the studio my ass!

Stuck and tied up at the Tower of London Dungeons, abducted by insane Dutch MFCrs!

I even told them:

Wot da **** YOUR doin?

But they peed their pants laughing, specially that evil Ingie girl.

Hurry, please, help, those crocodiles seem very interested in my childbearing hips.

xxx

mikadounds

@mikadounds from Tweetie 2 mins ago

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

:naughty: did they take him to the dungeons before or after the postponed gig? if it was before, that would explain it all. :lmfao:

or you could just be really rich :naughty: oh and have a private jet, which I don't have. :aah:

what for? :blink: you don't actually have to GO to the gigs you bought tickets for! :roftl:

LMAO!!! :lmao: this is hilarious, i love the way you're pulling faces and rolling your eyes while you're waiting for them to pick up, so funny! :roftl: congrats on getting through! :biggrin2:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

:naughty: did they take him to the dungeons before or after the postponed gig? if it was before, that would explain it all. :lmfao:

what for? :blink: you don't actually have to GO to the gigs you bought tickets for! :roftl:

LMAO!!! :lmao: this is hilarious, i love the way you're pulling faces and rolling your eyes while you're waiting for them to pick up, so funny! :roftl: congrats on getting through! :biggrin2:

True!! :aah:

The guy kinda sniggered when I requested Rain, but I was too giddy to lecture him on Mika's talent. :lmfao:

:lmfao:

THAT was legendary. :naughty:

So, no tweets, smoke signals, messages by carrier pigeon?

I'm starting to miss him. :blush-anim-cl:

What's the new version of "om"? We need something for 2010. :aah:

LAMA LAMA LAMA LAMA LAMA LAMA!!!!

meditate.jpg

Edited by lollipop_monkey

THAT was legendary. :naughty:

So, no tweets, smoke signals, messages by carrier pigeon?

I'm starting to miss him. :blush-anim-cl:

What's the new version of "om"? We need something for 2010. :aah:

LAMA LAMA LAMA LAMA LAMA LAMA!!!!

meditate.jpg

Ask Da Toastah for a MikaMagicTwitterButton, whenever we feel like having a twit we just push it and Bingo, Da Penniman gets his butt outta bed and twits some rubbish...:biggrin2:

hli_dc3_std.jpg

. . . or the Nation's Capital--WASHINGTON, D.C. !!!

:aah: Sorry, forgot, yes the Nation's capital too! :D .. that would be a lot of gigs that I could go to.. he has GOT to atleast come to one of those cities :teehee:

ok this is a bit random but did you know that team mika offers addiction counselling in austria? http://meinegemeinde.vol.at/news/tp:meinegemeinde:meinegemeinde/artikel/team-mika-suchtberatung-tag-der-offenen-tuer/cn/news-20100107-03200651 :roftl:

:lmfao: I do not need counseling. :mf_rosetinted:

yes. :lmfao: I requested WAG 42 times in a row, then 13 times on their website.. then requested it 10 times off of my Mom's phone.. then tried to call them and they didn't answer, and before I knew.. I was blocked. :naughty:

:shocked::shocked:

elch2.jpg

hope that helps. :naughty:

That's a cute one! :wub2: