Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

YOUR all lovely? is that mika?! :teehee:

hmm, hope they'll get some other mika songs until sunday and won't just play relax... :fisch:

He needs to get down to HMV and get the album:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did Mika do an interview or something? I'm so out of the loop right now :teehee:

No, this station was a bit reticent to play his music, but tonight we kind of "persuaded" them to:naughty:

They said they would if we got them up to 100 followers, which we did, and they said they wouldn't rule out doing an interview with him if he was up for it.

No, this station was a bit reticent to play his music, but tonight we kind of "persuaded" them to:naughty:

They said they would if we got them up to 100 followers, which we did, and they said they wouldn't rule out doing an interview with him if he was up for it.

They must be shaking their heads about all these random Mika fans coming out of the woodwork. :roftl:

I don't mind them bribing MFCers to follow them if it does indeed result in them playing Mika. They win, and we win. :naughty:

They must be shaking their heads about all these random Mika fans coming out of the woodwork. :roftl:

I don't mind them bribing MFCers to follow them if it does indeed result in them playing Mika. They win, and we win. :naughty:

Whoever it was we were talking to, seemed friendly enough, and quite keen to chat about stuff.

As Mika will be up around there in Feb, couldn't hurt (and lord knows he needs it right now) to have a little interview with them, if he can fit it in.

Whoever it was we were talking to, seemed friendly enough, and quite keen to chat about stuff.

As Mika will be up around there in Feb, couldn't hurt (and lord knows he needs it right now) to have a little interview with them, if he can fit it in.

And, if even one person happens to be listening to their station, hears a Mika song and then becomes a convert to the Cult of Mika-ism, I think it's totally worth a follow. :teehee:

And, if even one person happens to be listening to their station, hears a Mika song and then becomes a convert to the Cult of Mika-ism, I think it's totally worth a follow. :teehee:

Agree, agree and agree.

Ah, I see. Thanks. :naughty:

Well done, MFC :clap:

*comes out of hibernation*

new tweet?

:no:

I was just settling down for the night. But I think Mika is either still on holiday or hard at work in a studio, so I'm not seriously expecting any tweets :naughty: