Mika on his demoNs and overcoming a crisis of confidence

dcdeb

but what about your place in the Q (not that busy pah the selfish bastard) I bet you ended up standing right at the back by the time you finished :naughty:

It was the day before the gig. During rehearsals. :biggrin2:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

Is it fun to pain his balls? Can only imagine... wouldnt mind.

oh I don't know he sounds kinkier than I first thought, monkey sex with an army of miget fans, or is that an army of small fans or a small army of midgets...hell I am soo confused, but to cause him pain and he asked for it...what a weirdo :roftl:

It was the day before the gig. During rehearsals. :biggrin2:

ha ha devious as well is he, slave labour, he will be hiring 5 year olds for lollipops next we know of it pfft. Or maybe he can train some monkey by offering htem monkey sex or bananas or something or that ilk. :naughty:

OH I just had a thought, he would get locked up in UK for getting 5 year olds to pain his big balls, maybe he will go to Thialand or somewhere like that where it might be legal, and extremely CHEAP. :naughty:

Sparkly are you aware of how to use the MQ button? 11 consecutive posts in a thread is not considered good message board etiquette.

Let me know if you need any help with that.

yeah I do know but I was reading through the thread, I cant help it if no one else is posting, it's probs cos it's very late, I could always make a new message and try to cram all my replies in it if it's that bothersome, tho it might take some time and it's rather late here now.

oh I don't know he sounds kinkier than I first thought, monkey sex with an army of miget fans, or is that an army of small fans or a small army of midgets...hell I am soo confused, but to cause him pain and he asked for it...what a weirdo :roftl:

Maybe he likes it... :naughty: Wonder how. Can think of one way, but i need to find the right kind to do it with... :wink2:

yeah I do know but I was reading through the thread, I cant help it if no one else is posting, it's probs cos it's very late, I could always make a new message and try to cram all my replies in it if it's that bothersome, tho it might take some time and it's rather late here now.

No I wouldn't want you to make a new message, I was just wanted to make sure you knew how to use the MQ because some people aren't sure even after they've been posting on MFC for a long time.

No I wouldn't want you to make a new message, I was just wanted to make sure you knew how to use the MQ because some people aren't sure even after they've been posting on MFC for a long time.

ok, I guess I am just used to talking to myself on here so if no one replies when I post I don't flap and have always just posted randomly on threads to whatever coments make me laugh etc wether anyone reads them or answers me, guess thats why I didn't notice no one else was on this thread.

:bow:genius that totally cracked me up:lmfao::lmao:

I was confuzzled with the balls thingie, sparkles...

These girls confuzzle me...:mf_rosetinted:

omg that is hilarious I gotta tweet him on that now hahaha :roftl:

done pmsl, he will never see it but it made me chuckle knowing I offered to paint Mika's balls :roftl:

I even thought about twitting him: "Mikaaaaaa, let me paint your balls!", but then i'm a happilly married woman, and it would be hard to explain my husband i meant planets...he'd never buy it...:roftl:

:lmao: this is the best thread i've read the whole of on MFC for a long time.

So cool you guys got to paint the set with Mika. And that interveiw was amazing :naughty:

Paint the set is a nice way of describing it after Babs statements earlier last night...:teehee::biggrin2:

Edit: It's getting on my nerves reading "Mika on his demos" whenever i check this thread...lol

Edited by willywonka

but what about your place in the Q (not that busy pah the selfish bastard) I bet you ended up standing right at the back by the time you finished :naughty:

No it wasn't on the day of the gig. On the day of the gig we queued all day, like good fans.

Sparkly are you aware of how to use the MQ button? 11 consecutive posts in a thread is not considered good message board etiquette.

Let me know if you need any help with that.

Oh I am doing that. :naughty: I hate reading posts with multi quotes that's why. My attention span is too low. :teehee:

Oh I am doing that. :naughty: I hate reading posts with multi quotes that's why. My attention span is too low. :teehee:

8 more to go bab:mf_rosetinted: but my post breaks your run, so back to zero you go. Do not pass Go do not collect $200:naughty:

Edit: It's getting on my nerves reading "Mika on his demos" whenever i check this thread...lol

tell me about it. :naughty: after reading the article the first time and then looking at the title again, i was like "huh? demos? have i missed something?!", until i realized it was demons... :naughty:

very jealous of all who got to paint mikas balls :)

but seriously, that was an awesome interview. he is really a very deep person; i wonder if he answered a question straight out it would be as interesting as when he answers in clues and stories?

Really good interview. Received that from Google Alerts and I so wanted to read this thread :naughty:

And I should have decided to go to the TO gig too :hair:

Nah, I'm so lucky I would have been in the bus while others would have the best time :no: