How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nervous!

I applied to be part of the student mediation team at our school, and today were the interviews for it!

I can't help but think that I might've messed up, or said/did something wrong :shocked:

but I have my fingers crossed :thumb_yello:

we find out wheter we're in or not tommorow!

Nigel, my cat was Euthanized yesterday and I'm still shocked. He was sicking up and couldn't use his back legs and so we took him to the hospital and they said that he had a heart problem and it was all so confusing. When we got home there were so many reminders of him.:sad:

I'm so sorry :huglove: I know how awful itis to lose a pet. Especially when you have to give the 'ok' to put them down :huglove:

Nervous!

I applied to be part of the student mediation team at our school, and today were the interviews for it!

I can't help but think that I might've messed up, or said/did something wrong :shocked:

but I have my fingers crossed :thumb_yello:

we find out wheter we're in or not tommorow!

GOOD LUCK! :thumb_yello:

I have my fingers crossed for you! :aah:

Nigel, my cat was Euthanized yesterday and I'm still shocked. He was sicking up and couldn't use his back legs and so we took him to the hospital and they said that he had a heart problem and it was all so confusing. When we got home there were so many reminders of him.:sad:

:huglove:

I'm not feeling too hot either. My grandma has a seizure, and my mom's not taking it too well.

i am pretty sad

i was supposed to go to this concert on saturday with some friends

and there were still tickets up this afternoon

but my mom made me wait until my dad got home to talk to him about it

and of course, once i get the final okay to buy them... theyre sold out

-______________________________________________-

Weird...

I'm a bit excited cause Hanson's tweeting at the moment about their new video, worried about Ben Parker (Jimmy's mate) cause he's got family dramas, and sorta embarassed cause I had a dream about Ben, Jimmy and Martin doing a gig im my home town.. :blink: