WE ARE GOLDEN VIDEO Competition Results!!

Blue Sky

Mikasounds has announced the finalists and winner of the We are Golden Video competition.:biggrin2:

http://mikasounds.s04.pre.umguk.vvhp.net/blog/post/736/We_Are_Golden_Video_Competition_-_Results_Now_In

From their page:

First things first: thank you all so much for your amazing entries to the 'We Are Golden' video competition. And sorry for the delay in the judging process; the standard was way, way higher than we'd even hoped, and the volume of entries was also nothing less than staggering - you've all done yourselves proud!

In fact, Mika was so impressed with the videos that he couldn’t narrow it down to five, so we had to narrow it down to a shortlist of EIGHT (8) winning entries. All eight winners (personally chosen by Mika) get to attend a meet-and-greet with Mika himself at a live show in their home country. The names of the eight short-listed entrants are as follows:

Nanni_ela

Guitar III

AniChe

Navah

Serenutria

Deluxe

Johanne

Nameuseriswhat

(Click the users’ names to view their winning videos!)

And with no further ado, we can now reveal that the overall winner as chosen by Mika himself is…

Wait for it…

Deluxe!

Congratulations to Deluxe for her quirky, colourful and highly-inventive video. It managed to stand out among the toughest of competition and stamp its own personality all over the song while still remaining true to the ‘We Are Golden’ spirit. Amazing work!

Deluxe’s winning video will be permanently profiled on the video section of Mikasounds.com AND she’ll be awarded a whopping 50,000 points for Mika’s Magic Numbers.

Hope you all enjoyed taking part and sharing your videos with one another.

Well done to the winners and to everyone else who took part!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I mentioned on the other thread for the competition, I don't think we should assume they are not MFCers. There are over 15000 registered members on here. Some actively post and some do not. Some don't speak English as their first language, so might be more active on their home-country's forum. And some maybe just heard about the competition somewhere and entered for fun.

Lots of great entries from all over, must have been hard to pick ONE to win.:aah:

As I mentioned on the other thread for the competition, I don't think we should assume they are not MFCers. There are over 15000 registered members on here. Some actively post and some do not. Some don't speak English as their first language, so might be more active on their home-country's forum. And some maybe just heard about the competition somewhere and entered for fun.

Lots of great entries from all over, must have been hard to pick ONE to win*.:aah:

I didn't read the other thread.

*yes... me too I think this!

Congratulations to Deluxe & ALL The Winners of the WAG Competition!

Bravo to ALL Who Entered!

I watched a lot of the videos - They were really good!

I still can't get over how imaginative & creative they were.

I am looking forward to watching these again:

Nanni_ela

Guitar III

AniChe

Navah

Serenutria

Deluxe

Johanne

Nameuseriswhat

Kudos!

The first time i saw deLUXE's video I knew she had a big chance of winning. Actually she was my favorite too. It is just :bow:

My WAG video is a stopmotion too and believe me it is a hell of a job......so she deserves it!!!:thumb_yello:

Wow those videos are wonderfull! Mika definitely chose the right winners.

Congratulations to all!

I totally agree with ~Wicky~!

I had watched & enjoyed a lot of the vids during this competition.

I had missed some of the eight winners.

They all are so good!

Deluxe hit it out of the ball park!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Again: Congratulations to ALL!

Archived