HELP! I'm meeting MIKA! D:

crazy_olly

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey ppl!!! juz got to mention besides oily, me, suisuimeko, winleelee and camille from MFC also got the chance!!!!!!!!!!! that's unbelievable!!!!!!! last nite we met MIKA at the airport (i babbled a bit on the HK gig thread last nite) and then on my way home, suisuimeko suddenly called me and said she was IN!!!!!! ohmygosh then i dashed home and found out i'm also:aah: this made the dreamy nite even more dreamy..... :wub2:

Fabulous!! Have a good time dear. :thumb_yello:

I know you must all be nervous, but remember, don't jump all over him in your excitement, you wouldn't jump all over your teacher's son or your cousin's friend if you met him for the first time....or maybe you would:wink2: Anyway, just treat him respectfully, like the wonderful human being he is, and I am sure he will be happy to speak to you all, answer you questions etc.

I sort of feel like when we are members of MFC, we represent our fan club when we go to a Mika gig. I like to tell people about the fan club, get them to join, & welcome them when they get here. I like to Mika to know we are from THIS fan club, and we are respectful to him, as much as we can be. He is just another person in real life, just one who happens to have a fabulous voice, and who we see in YT vids, and on our computer screens every day.

Enjoy the M&G and the show too!

COngrats then :thumb_yello:

I'm with Blue Sky!

I can add that Mika doesn't like hysteria, people screaming and jumping on him like mad :boxed:

So I suggest you all to be very polite and to make him feel that you are happy to meet him :wub2:

He's always so cute, nice and gentle with fans that I'm sure everything will be PERFECT!!!

Well done you!!

Mika is lovely when you meet him, he is just a normal person after all, so just relax and maybe think of something to ask him but more impotantly enjoy being in his company and try to stay calm and take it all in, I never quite manage to do that when I meet him :teehee:

That thread really comes in handy as I have never met Mika. I'll try to follow everybody's advice :teehee:

Try real hard not to completely loose your wits when he looks at you and smiles at you.

I have read so many literature of people coming to that moment that I'm not sure how my moment will be, my past experiences with other celebs were quite weird to say the least. So now I better breath, calm, relax....and take it easy :biggrin2:

Still three long months to relax and wait for my moment to come.

Good luck crazy_olly!!

I think that's a bit of a no-brainer. :teehee:

I haven't met him, but I guess you shouldn't do anything to him that you wouldn't want a stranger to do to you.

Believe me....he makes a strange effect and your brain could go "puff" in front of him :teehee:

Btw, i saw people acting rude to take pics with him... at Milan after the acoustic gig a girl jumped on his neck to grab him and he almost fell so the security took him away!

Eep thanks everyone for your lovely advice :D The gig & Meetandgreet are over now though XD

The show was absolutely AMAZING! I'm going to miss mika so much :( Only got to meet Mika for literally 10 seconds though so I guess all your advice wasn't needed in the end XD (but thanks anyway :D!!)

Eep thanks everyone for your lovely advice :D The gig & Meetandgreet are over now though XD

The show was absolutely AMAZING! I'm going to miss mika so much :( Only got to meet Mika for literally 10 seconds though so I guess all your advice wasn't needed in the end XD (but thanks anyway :D!!)

So how did you find him? :biggrin2:

Archived