patricia4u

Hm. 10 Is weer meer dan niks. Maar is iedereen die op de lijst staat er helemaal zeker van dat zij wil gaan? Zoja kunnen we misschien zeggen dat er 2 geinteresseerden zijn bijgekomen?

Schat, zo makkelijk gaat dat niet.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have to talk in Dutch :sneaky2:

We are very sad that we didn't win tickets to the Q music gig (tho some of us did) and knowing that Mika is giving a gig in Amsterdam and for us not being able to be there is ripping our hearts out of our Dutch bodies!!!

So we are desperately turning to team Mika in the hope that they can save us and give us some tickets or opportunity to see Mika after all!

That's sort of the translation of all the Dutch words. Maybe you can do a good (English) word for us with team Mika :wink2:?

Just learn it damnit:mf_rosetinted:

We are very sad that we didn't win tickets to the Q music gig (tho some of us did) and knowing that Mika is giving a gig in Amsterdam and for us not being able to be there is ripping our hearts out of our Dutch bodies!!!

So we are desperately turning to team Mika in the hope that they can save us and give us some tickets or opportunity to see Mika after all!

That's sort of the translation of all the Dutch words. Maybe you can do a good (English) word for us with team Mika :wink2:?

Freddie asked, I harrassed him about it:roftl:

Just learn it damnit:mf_rosetinted:

Freddie asked, I harrassed him about it:roftl:

Good job :thumb_yello:. Just keep on harassing him :roftl:.

Poor Freddie:shocked::blush-anim-cl:

What is that saying again in english about catching a bear with honey?

Stroop smeren in dutch...

Niks, we'll see, pas op he of ik sta om 6 uur al op je bed te springen en niet zeggen dat ik het niet doe want ik doe het:roftl:

:aah:

en wat kan er gewonnen worden???????

eeeeen MEET & GREET

Ooeh. :naughty:

Ik houd van kijkt u, Ingie, ik kan spreken Nederlands nu.

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Hehehe. Nah, we just like to make sure no one else understands all the top secret things we talk about. :mf_rosetinted:

Neemt gij, Freddie David Alpha Suikerklont Belhamel, Ingding Ringeding VonMuffin tot u wettige echtgenote?:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::naughty:

And for the rest of your married life he also only needs to say Ja...

Does this dress suit me? Ja

Will you pay it? Ja

Can I go to the Mika concert next month? Ja

Do you love me? Ja

Will you bring the garbigde outside? Ja

Will you do the washing up? Ja

etc etc.....

:roftl::naughty:

And for the rest of your married life he also only needs to say Ja...

Does this dress suit me? Ja

Will you pay it? Ja

Can I go to the Mika concert next month? Ja

Do you love me? Ja

Will you bring the garbigde outside? Ja

Will you do the washing up? Ja

etc etc.....

Give me your wallet. Natuurlijk schat:naughty:

Ik heb een tweet van annemariapetra geretweet...net antwoord gekregen:

RT @AnnaMariaPetra: @qmusic Wanneer wordt bekend naar wie de Mika-kaartjes gaan, die via email verloot gaan worden?

Antwoord:

Qmusic @Sylvanav eind van deze week, waarschijnlijk vrijdagmiddag... dan maken we ook bekend wat voor speciaals er op 17/12 nog gaat gebeuren!

Oh, das mooi!

Juist niet.

Mooi. Die ga ik dus echt wel winnen.

Die meet&greet winnen en dan niet t optreden kunnen zien is best wel zuur.....

Dat ook, maar 2 keer naar een optreden gaan in de hoop dat je hem daarna ontmoet, en dat uiteindelijk niet kunnen is ook zuur:biggrin2:

Hoeveel van de Dutch thread zijn er nu in totaal die wel graag willen gaan maar geen kaartje hebben?

Uit mijn hoofd dit lijstje, ik ben redelijk nieuwsgierig dus vul je naam maar in tnx:

Ingie

Kaatje

Anneke (moi dus)

Rocking Babz

Monie

Miek

Wicky

Melissa

Nielo

Joseole

Shady

Nevil

Ik. Duh.

Nu ik dus niet ga 13 maart, leek dit me wel leuk. Maarja, als je niet wint he:boxed:

Archived