patricia4u

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me neither :shocked:

Keep hope, they haven't announced the winners on the website yet!

When I get it right: Q Music gives the last tickets away at the 17th of December? Hope they let people answer a question... a very difficult one (although I have to know the answer too) :teehee: Well that will be a very last minute plan then...

Is that the special thing for Mikafans? That sucks, I can't listen to the radio while I'm at work. Even if I tend to deny it, I have a real life to deal with. :sneaky2:

Qmusic @AnnaMariaPetra de internetwinnaars krijgen begin volgende week bericht. Daarnaast op donderdag nog kans op kaarten + een meet & greet!

about 2 hours ago from web in reply to AnnaMariaPetra

:aah: You made my day! :aah:

I thought they announced the winners already (friday): there is still a chance to win!

Is that the special thing for Mikafans? That sucks, I can't listen to the radio while I'm at work. Even if I tend to deny it, I have a real life to deal with. :sneaky2:

Same here, I've got school on that day from 8.20 til 15.10

I DO have 2 free periods though, so I can listen then.

Went to the gumbalfactory today, it's easy to find if you know where it is, but the building does not have a big sign. but if you look, you can find the Q music logo.

Its next to the "bazar" furniture store.

Went to the gumbalfactory today, it's easy to find if you know where it is, but the building does not have a big sign. but if you look, you can find the Q music logo.

Its next to the "bazar" furniture store.

Awesome, I shall hunt it down and make them never forget me:mf_rosetinted:

*jumps up and down with you*

*Jumps through da roof*

Archived