Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

OMG, is that the same as paintball shooting but then with laser? At least laser hurts less. I was bruised all over my body when I went paintball shooting once.

I don't care what we will do as long as there is dancing involved also. And what about dinner at that Amsterdam restaurant Mika?

Your mention of paint balling reminded me of . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3zQeMbmwwc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First one is me during the morning and it says: Cold

The bottom one is me during the gig and it says: Not cold

Took a while for me to figure it out:roftl:

HUZAH!:wub2:

Yes, and who's utterly genius brain did help you?????:mf_rosetinted:

You too babz! I think we all did. Although I looked like a wobbling hippo :naughty:

No way you look like a hippo!

Errr, the I love Jimmy part is already in:roftl:

...... let's hope he doesn't come on MFC

Yah seriously, I demand we're gonna do something in January together:mf_rosetinted:

Seconded! But lasergaming is tiring and painful, let's do something that involves eating loads of food and drinking alcohol :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl:. They are nice pics, aren't they. Brings back good memories.

Thanks for posting the 'before' pics, Monie! Did you also made a picture when all MFC'ers were sending their last smsjes at the cafe just before Melissa won?

Thanks for posting the 'before' pics, Monie! Did you also made a picture when all MFC'ers were sending their last smsjes at the cafe just before Melissa won?

I have a video of that, but WMM is being a biatch again:mf_rosetinted:

We all thought Mika was at Life4you... and we could watch it today... But he wasn't there... I search on twitter if there was someone in the show.. And I found one hahaha..

Mika was in the show from life4you.. we can watch it on 3 January ;).. so DON'T forget to watch :D

We all thought Mika was at Life4you... and we could watch it today... But he wasn't there... I search on twitter if there was someone in the show.. And I found one hahaha..

Mika was in the show from life4you.. we can watch it on 3 January ;).. so DON'T forget to watch :D

Aaah, thanks! :thumb_yello:

Ahhh thanks to you and twitter!!:thumb_yello:

I didn't unfortunately, that moment was priceless (and the moment that Melissa won even more). Hopefully the vid of Ingie will be on here soon.

Sylvana, thank you very much for solving the mystery :thumb_yello:.

Is it a Dutch show?:blink:

Archived