Mika "Rain" Review in NEW Magazine

CazGirl

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reviews like this really make me think he should release I See You or By the Time - probably I See You. All the critics who think he's some sort of hyperactive, crazy bunny would be like "wait... what?" :blink:

I still don't think it would work ... I mean .... you look at Happy Ending ... can't get further away from hyperactive, crazy bunny then that ... and still people hate him .... let them ... I'm past caring :aah:

Reviews like this really make me think he should release I See You or By the Time - probably I See You. All the critics who think he's some sort of hyperactive, crazy bunny would be like "wait... what?" :blink:

Ditto that. They're actually not my favourites on the album, but I think either of those would be a better idea right now.

And only for kids?? Really, listen to the song properly if you're going to review it :sneaky2:

Why is it, when these reviewers see his name, all they seem to be able to do visualise is the big loud colourful side of him, not the sensitve side?

It's like he's just 1 dimensional to them!

And it's really starting to p*** me off!

Rain isn't even a big production pop song like WAG was, it's a very well crafted dance track, and it's not the least bit hyper, so how the hell can they be exhausted by it?

And like it's been said already, the lyrics are hardly the thing little kids would be singing in the playground, so is this person on some sort of hallucinogenic drug, by any chance?

I wish they would all stop being so closed minded, and have some fun, for the love of god!!!:sneaky2:

Why is it, when these reviewers see his name, all they seem to be able to do visualise is the big loud colourful side of him, not the sensitve side?

It's like he's just 1 dimensional to them!

And it's really starting to p*** me off!

Rain isn't even a big production pop song like WAG was, it's a very well crafted dance track, and it's not the least bit hyper, so how the hell can they be exhausted by it?

And like it's been said already, the lyrics are hardly the thing little kids would be singing in the playground, so is this person on some sort of hallucinogenic drug, by any chance?

I wish they would all stop being so closed minded, and have some fun, for the love of god!!!:sneaky2:

agreeeeeee. can't they tell it's a song written by someone who was hurt at the time? "trying to be ordinary, was it me who was the fool? you thought you found the man you wanted till you turned him into something new..."

That'll teach those damn reviewers to review properly :aah:

Just completely change the magazine :naughty:

:aah: I'll go over to the design department and be like, "HEY! How about colourful clouds? OOH OOH OOH! And a cardboard piano with dodgy keys! And one shoe flying off the page."

:roftl:

Archived