BBC Review of "Rain"

CazGirl

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeh you know Ive been all over Mika stuff since late 2006 , and recently things are really picking up :thumb_yello: .. good sign people want his stuff and its moving

Maybe the recession hasnt helped , <shrugs> its been quite the crappy year for many

But yes! today .. things are flying again :biggrin2:

YES. GOOD NEWS FINALLY. Let's hope things keep soaring!

Some people lead sad lives.:mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if he'll join MFC when he sees how much fun we have?

Haha! XD That would be funny.

I see he's still at it. Don't humor him with a response guys.

I get his point with reviewers having opinions, but to me the guy writing the review was being a bit too rude. I don't even get the quip about the music video, how it looks like it was shot in a garden is beyond me. And the fact he compares the song to Love Today. If he compared it to Relax, then it would at least make more sense.

Haha! XD That would be funny.

I see he's still at it. Don't humor him with a response guys.

I get his point with reviewers having opinions, but to me the guy writing the review was being a bit too rude. I don't even get the quip about the music video, how it looks like it was shot in a garden is beyond me. And the fact he compares the song to Love Today. If he compared it to Relax, then it would at least make more sense.

Maybe the Rain v "Love Today with depresssion or whatever" is the repeated lyrics? "Everybody's gonna love today" v "I hate days like this"

Maybe the Rain v "Love Today with depresssion or whatever" is the repeated lyrics? "Everybody's gonna love today" v "I hate days like this"

Actually that is true, so there is a similarity between LT and Rain, I thought earlier that is was so weird to compare these too songs :aah:

Archived