BBC Review of "Rain"

CazGirl

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I logged in to respond pleasently to him, only to find hat he wants me to shove off. :biggrin2:

Awwwwwwww .. don't take it personally I'm sure he doesn't really want you to shove off ... I moaned at him for that .... :wink2:

Awwwwwwww .. don't take it personally I'm sure he doesn't really want you to shove off ... I moaned at him for that .... :wink2:

:huglove: Thanks - but really it made me laugh :floor:

Silly boy gives it out but can't take it from an old girl like me :floor:

and the comments keep coming :aah: I don't think I'm helping though :teehee:

I'm bored now. it's only this bloke who's posting apart from us so we may as well leave it for now - unless someone new posts.

I wonder when I'll hear from the BBC about my complaint? I don't think their mods work outside office hours :roftl:

When I signed on to BBC Gardeners' World Forum, they were very strict and vetted your first few posts to make sure you were suitable for the site before they let it be posted:shocked:. But they only worked office hours, so i couldn't post late at night like I do here :roftl:

Why does he care? :floor:

Tha man's obsessed with me :blush-anim-cl: Do you think he's in love? :mf_rosetinted:

don't know, maybe you should ask him :aah:

question is, are you that desperate?

:lmfao:

I KID! I KID!

He is watching, after all...:teehee:

I think we have our first MFC stalker:roftl::roftl::roftl:

But he is amusing to talk to.

Rose it did make me giggle that you think MJ is an R'n'B artist :aah: I never considered him an R'n'B artist until now.

And what do you mean FIRST MFC stalker? I believe we have a fair few!

The Jacksons were never considered pop artists, they were soul singers, back in the 70s.

And when Michael went solo, he was an R&B artist, I never saw that that really changed thoughout his career. So everyone calling him the King of Pop, was quite a misnomer, in my opinion.

The Jacksons were never considered pop artists, they were soul singers, back in the 70s.

And when Michael went solo, he was an R&B artist, I never saw that that really changed thoughout his career. So everyone calling him the King of Pop, was quite a misnomer, in my opinion.

fair play.

Wow. So much drama over a review! :naughty: It's quite funny, and that BloggingLiam guy is hilarious! He took the time to google and now keeps looking back and forth. :naughty:He must be getting a kick out of the attention.

Some people lead sad lives.:mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if he'll join MFC when he sees how much fun we have?

Archived