Mika in Hannover, Germany, 9.12.09: exclusive Radio FFN Gig

mellody

seems like there'll be an interview with mika on radio ffn soon -

on the radio they said at 4, but he has soundcheck now. could someone listen+record pls? link see one of my other posts

They are playing Radio Gaga now... wonder if it is meant to be the intro for Mika.... :blink:

PS ... I wish I knew what that guy was talking about - Mika interview as soon as he finishes with the soundcheck perhaps?

Just before they said that they expect him to be there any minute!

edit: Yes, suzie...They said he's done with the soundcheck now and that they are waiting for him to arrive.

Cool!:thumb_yello:

Thank you for the translation. I really must refresh my basic German knowledge before the 2 German +1 Austrian gigs I am planning to attend in the sping:teehee:

Btw, love the radio commercial for Renault Relax (fitting music ! :wub2:)

Yes, realised it was a commercial. Much better that Don't stop me now for Opel Astra. I have the way it is sung - really irritating. (they should have used the original from Queen)

ok, so they said Mika's playing the gig at 5:30 PM...and he will give an interview at the studio before, but they don't expect him to be for this hour (since he's getting his make up for the gig atm), so he will propbaly be on between 5 pm and 5:30 PM...

ok, so they said Mika's playing the gig at 5:30 PM...and he will give an interview at the studio before, but they don't expect him to be for this hour (since he's getting his make up for the gig atm), so he will propbaly be on between 5 pm and 5:30 PM...

but the gig won't be broadcast I guess?

Also, rather strange he talks before the gig....

I think they must have actually recorded it before and they are editing and translating it...

(just remembered how I'd hate the typical German dubbing / voice over translation)

Edited by suzie

they just said there will be a (several???) Mika vid(s) on their page tomorrow.

Hmmm...the woman then said she's going to ask Mika a few questions now (but I think (?) that'a different interview from the one he's supposed to give at the radio...) Hope they didn't decide he won't be on at all?!

I'm confused :blink:

Guess we'll have to wait what they say after the news.

they just said there will be a (several???) Mika vid(s) on their page tomorrow.

Hmmm...the woman then said she's going to ask Mika a few questions now (but I think (?) that'a different interview from the one he's supposed to give at the radio...) Hope they didn't decide he won't be on at all?!

I'm confused :blink:

Guess we'll have to wait what they say after the news.

Thanks for the updates, Mariposa! I'm afraid I need to leave soon, so I can't listen to it. Anyone is recording this?

That should be in the next 15 minutes then.

Just my luck I'll get called out to a job!:aah:

Thanks for the updates, Mariposa! I'm afraid I need to leave soon, so I can't listen to it. Anyone is recording this?

I will try to but will give up and go back home if they don't play the interview by 6pm. (can't spend the whole night here waiting for an interview that is likely to be so heavily dubbed that I won't understand a word ...:cool: )

I am...but won't be able to upload it before late tonight....I shouldn't be online now actually...

So, maybe someone else is recording,too?

I will try to but will give up and go back home if they don't play the interview by 6pm. (can't spend the whole night here waiting for an interview that is likely to be so heavily dubbed that I won't understand a word ...:cool: )

I am...but won't be able to upload it before late tonight....I shouldn't be online now actually...

So, maybe someone else is recording,too?

Thanks :wub2: And there is no hurry, just would love to hear it later. Let's hope they will play his interview...