Mika in Hannover, Germany, 9.12.09: exclusive Radio FFN Gig

mellody

YESSSSS, I won!!! :woot_jump:

this morning i woke up with a headache, not feeling well at all, but since i got the call from the radio station, headache is gone and i'm jumping around in my flat, squeaking like a pig on drugs, LOL! :lmfao:

and obviously they have some meet+greet thingie included in this, she told me to bring stuff to sign and think of some questions i want to ask mika. :biggrin2:

oh god, i just feel like :woot_jump::swoon::mf_lustslow::fangurl::group_hug::floor::loco::squirrel: now! :naughty:

*goes booking train ticket*

congrats!!!!!!!

thanx! :biggrin2: and yes, we can take pix+vids. :wink2:

silke has won too, she wasn't on the forums much recently but she got to hear about it because patricia called her. :biggrin2:

kanni and graciosa want to come as well, even without tickets, hope they'll get in as well (leator is currently trying to organize sth with the radio station) - so yay, we're gonna rock da house! headbang.gif

heard now that mika will perform only for 30 minutes ... but well, still fab, because aferwards there's a Q+A and signing, so the time altogether will probably be the same like a normal gig. :biggrin2:

wooohooo silke too? ohh i'm so glad i called her yesterday!!!! she really needs some happyness now

YESSSSS, I won!!!

this morning i woke up with a headache, not feeling well at all, but since i got the call from the radio station, headache is gone and i'm jumping around in my flat, squeaking like a pig on drugs, LOL!

and obviously they have some meet+greet thingie included in this, she told me to bring stuff to sign and think of some questions i want to ask mika.

oh god, i just feel like :mf_lustslow::fangurl::group_hug::floor::loco::squirrel: now!

CONGRATS CHICA! :groupwave:

As I've already told you on the German forums, I'm happy you won! (though I'm sure you would have gone there anyway in the end - even if you didn't win a ticket! :mf_rosetinted::das:)

Happy for Silke as well! :thumb_yello:

Sure you'll all represent us well (kanni & graciosa as well if they finally go there of course...)! Fingers crossed that the audience is a bit more into Mika then they were in Baden-Baden! We count on you (yay, putting some pressure on y'all - ha!)

Ok, so "only" 30 minutes Mika, and then some M&G. Especially the latter part sounds amazing!

Will the band be there as well? Or is it just a Mika & Martin on guitars acoustic thing?

Well, if the band happens to be there, would you mind asking Jimmy if he's gonna be in the band for the European tour in spring? :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

You're gonna have a blast! Looking forwards to your reports, pix and vids! :rock:

Ok, so "only" 30 minutes Mika, and then some M&G. Especially the latter part sounds amazing!

Will the band be there as well? Or is it just a Mika & Martin on guitars acoustic thing?

Well, if the band happens to be there, would you mind asking Jimmy if he's gonna be in the band for the European tour in spring? :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

You're gonna have a blast! Looking forwards to your reports, pix and vids! :rock:

Lol, I think most of us would choose 30 minutes Mika any day!! :biggrin2:

And I would love to know if Jimmy is going to be there for European tour too!! Oh, really can't wait February, this winter is just too long and cold! :sneaky2:

leator managed to organize 2x2 tickets for us! :biggrin2: unfortunately he himself can't afford the travelling, we'll miss him there! :sad::huglove: but now kanni and graciosa can go as well, and seems like someone else from DMFC won too, so we'll probably have enough tickets for everyone who wanted to go! :biggrin2:

marion, i don't know about the band, will try to ask them on twitter whether they'll be there. :wink2:

that radio station ppl are actually READING the reasons we write them, and seem to invite those who are the craziest fans, that's fab, finally a radio station who understands that such a gig is much more fun if real fans are there! :thumb_yello: or maybe they just listened to me, because that's exactly what i wrote them in my reason, including the mika quote "50% is with us, the other 50% is with YOU!" :naughty:

leator managed to organize 2x2 tickets for us! :biggrin2: unfortunately he himself can't afford the travelling, we'll miss him there! :sad::huglove: but now kanni and graciosa can go as well, and seems like someone else from DMFC won too, so we'll probably have enough tickets for everyone who wanted to go! :biggrin2:

marion, i don't know about the band, will try to ask them on twitter whether they'll be there. :wink2:

That's so fabulous, Karin! I'm so glad the tickets worked out for you all!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

And shame on Mika -- causing you to forget to EAT! :roftl:

YESSSSS, I won!!! :woot_jump:

this morning i woke up with a headache, not feeling well at all, but since i got the call from the radio station, headache is gone and i'm jumping around in my flat, squeaking like a pig on drugs, LOL! :lmfao :

and obviously they have some meet+greet thingie included in this, she told me to bring stuff to sign and think of some questions i want to ask mika. :biggrin2 :

oh god, i just feel like :woot_jump::swoon::mf_lustslow::fangurl::group_hug: :floor : :loco : :squirrel: now! :naughty:

:thumb_yello::wub2:

have a fantastic time!!!

A M+G, too! :biggrin2: I will try to secretly leave my body and pop by :biggrin2:

thanx everyone! :huglove:

9 DMFC members going now, 2 more who want to go (they only heard about it today), leator will try to ask the radio station for more tix tomorrow for them. :wink2:

i just saw some more pix of those "meet your star" events... the one i had posted in this thread was sunrise avenue, and this was the one with the most people! :shocked: for spandau ballet they only had about 20 ppl or so, and also for other stars ppl were just standing at the back and not at the stage... this radio station really should work on their way of promoting those events i think... :naughty: well, as not everyone has won, i hope they found enough ppl for mika - although i generally wouldn't mind getting an exclusive DMFC gig :naughty:, it'd be quite sad if this place wasn't full to the brim! hope those in hannover are more into it than those in baden-baden... :fisch:

btw, i don't know whether any of that will be live on the radio, but in case you wanna check, you can listen to the radio station here: http://www.ffn.de/mediathek/webradio.html. guess i'll find out more tomorrow when i'm there, will let you know on twitter or here. :wink2: mika will come on stage somewhat between 5 and 6 pm german time. from what leator told me, 30 minutes gig, then Q&A, then signing. they'll surely upload photos on this site: http://www.ffn.de/mediathek/bilder-von-stars-bei-ffn.html - don't know how fast they are, but there'll be pix on there sooner or later. they often have more than 100 pix of an event, so there'll be a lot to see. :biggrin2:

thanx everyone! :huglove:

9 DMFC members going now, 2 more who want to go (they only heard about it today), leator will try to ask the radio station for more tix tomorrow for them. :wink2:

i just saw some more pix of those "meet your star" events... the one i had posted in this thread was sunrise avenue, and this was the one with the most people! :shocked: for spandau ballet they only had about 20 ppl or so, and also for other stars ppl were just standing at the back and not at the stage... this radio station really should work on their way of promoting those events i think... :naughty: well, as not everyone has won, i hope they found enough ppl for mika - although i generally wouldn't mind getting an exclusive DMFC gig :naughty:, it'd be quite sad if this place wasn't full to the brim! hope those in hannover are more into it than those in baden-baden... :fisch:

btw, i don't know whether any of that will be live on the radio, but in case you wanna check, you can listen to the radio station here: http://www.ffn.de/mediathek/webradio.html. guess i'll find out more tomorrow when i'm there, will let you know on twitter or here. :wink2: mika will come on stage somewhat between 5 and 6 pm german time. from what leator told me, 30 minutes gig, then Q&A, then signing. they'll surely upload photos on this site: http://www.ffn.de/mediathek/bilder-von-stars-bei-ffn.html - don't know how fast they are, but there'll be pix on there sooner or later. they often have more than 100 pix of an event, so there'll be a lot to see. :biggrin2:

I hope you all have a great time :thumb_yello:

btw, i don't know how long this Q&A thing will go, and how many questions the others who are there have... but just in case, i wanna take a list of questions with me if everyone else is too shy to ask anything... :naughty: so if you have any questions (that won't embarrass me when i'm asking them, lol! :roftl:), let me know, i'll put them on the list. :wink2:

might be on the radio, so i guess it should preferably be questions that could be interesting to the listeners. :wink2:

off to bed now, but will have my mobile internet with me tomorrow, to keep you up to date. :biggrin2:

btw, i don't know how long this Q&A thing will go, and how many questions the others who are there have... but just in case, i wanna take a list of questions with me if everyone else is too shy to ask anything... :naughty: so if you have any questions (that won't embarrass me when i'm asking them, lol! :roftl:), let me know, i'll put them on the list. :wink2:

might be on the radio, so i guess it should preferably be questions that could be interesting to the listeners. :wink2:

off to bed now, but will have my mobile internet with me tomorrow, to keep you up to date. :biggrin2:

Ah, that's a great idea! An MFC questions list :thumb_yello:

You could ask (in case you're running out of questions) if the New Years Eve radio thing is gonna be live or not...:aah:

HAVE THE BEST OF FUN!!!

Wow!! Fantastic idea: MFC question! :teehee:

Could you ask him this question please:

"We always say that after the storm comes the calm... after "Rain" there will be sunshine?

Have fun tomorrow!! :boing:

Ahhhh! 20 people only? :wub2::wub2:

I'm soo happy for everyone going! :thumb_yello:

Please ask what was in the black and white suitcase. :teehee:

No, kidding, he probably would have spammed us on twitpic... :aah:

If you get a chance, say thanks from me for doing all the tiny things in Germany. Even though I never made it so far, I love him for it. :wub2:

nah violet, don't spread rumours here, it surely won't be just 20 ppl but 100 like they said on the radio website. :bleh:

seriously, i wanted to ask him that question about the tokyo present anyway! so we still don't know what it was? i thought bluesky had mentioned seeing a pic of it or something... :blink: i'd just ask whether he can tell us what it was, and if he says no, i'd just ask another question instead. :bleh: but he can't make us all curious by tweeting about it and then not tell more, lol! :roftl: he probably just thought it wasn't important enough to tweet more about it, or didn't want to make other fans jealous by posting a pic. :dunno:

damn, i woke up way too early! :naughty:

seriously, i wanted to ask him that question about the tokyo present anyway! so we still don't know what it was? i thought bluesky had mentioned seeing a pic of it or something... :blink: i'd just ask whether he can tell us what it was, and if he says no, i'd just ask another question instead. :bleh: but he can't make us all curious by tweeting about it and then not tell more, lol! :roftl: he probably just thought it wasn't important enough to tweet more about it, or didn't want to make other fans jealous by posting a pic. :dunno:

Karin, I believe in the case was a Mika doll ( it sounds a bit like the one Marianne made) with changes of clothes modelled on Mika's real clothes and shoes and his accessories and toys, all hand made, and the case is like a wardrobe...sounded like a complete Mika Barbie doll set!

You should definitely ask him if he will tell more, or maybe even show us some pictures...but the jealous fans thing is already happening anyway, whether he shows/talks about the present in the suitcase or not. It's human nature :pinkbow:

You could ask him if he will post a vlog or something of him singing with Utada Hikaru onto Mikasounds?? (The YT one already has over 20,000 hits!!)

Sorry my questions are a bit Japan-centric:biggrin2: