Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

It means 15 invitations and each invitation is for 2 people, the winner+guest :wink2:

but I knew there were only 2 invitations...for 2 fans (I understand winner+guest so people are 4 but...why 15?)

*feels stupid...blushes*

Edited by Sarina

but I knew there were only 2 invitations...for 2 fans (I understand winner+guest so the people are 4 but...why 15?)

*feels stupid...blushes*

Maybe because it's very cold in France at the moment, and to avoid huge heating bills, they prefer to invite more guests :naughty:

Oooow, I thought it was something like that :teehee:

I can't get to Paris though so I don't enter :naughty:

But maybe this summer, I'll go to Paris with my family :biggrin2:

i didn't enter either, Cause i have to work, otherwise i might have given it a try :teehee:

I'm very happy that some fans will get the invitations. :thumb_yello:

Anyway, French fans have had a very lucky 2010 so far and if they can't be there for the unveiling, they will sure manage to see the statue later on! Don't feel bad, guys! :)

I'm very happy that some fans will get the invitations. :thumb_yello:

Anyway, French fans have had a very lucky 2010 so far and if they can't be there for the unveiling, they will sure manage to see the statue later on! Don't feel bad, guys! :)

Some fans bought train tickets to come the 6 of December and can't change it :boxed: and they don't win an invitation to this inauguration :boxed:

I don't win but I come the 6 and stay outside in the cold with my mikafriends, we'll become ice statues :roftl: