Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

I thought the "rejection" itself was a joke. He knew about your present and he pretended to reject it. That's what I thought you had meant. :dunno:

The "present" was a joke. Is this really such a difficult concept to understand that it still needs to be discussed 18 months later? Don't they have gag gifts in other countries? This is very common in the UK and Canada and there are sections in shops and websites selling these types of gifts. The boxers are just a homemade gag gift. No one who gives these gifts expects the recipient to have any legitimate use for it and I expect most of them end up in the garbage bin. It's just meant as a joke between the giver and the recipient.

I bought Mika a huge blow up microphone once and he grabbed it from another fan and sang into it for 3 seconds and tossed it somewhere. I mean what else is he going to do with a huge blow up microphone? It's a gag gift and it's just a bit of fun. I didn't expect him to take it home and put it on his mantel. :lmfao:

Loooooong story. Will have to find you the thread later. This is L in his glory days....before Mika sacked him. :sneaky2: (at 3 mins)

http://www.youtube.com/mikavevo#p/u/14/ktgXBoiwLg0

oh,don´t worry... at least now i know what was L.... (first i was " L "?? M-I-K-A has no L in his name.... and i thought you made MICHAEL or something like that :mf_rosetinted:,yes i´m that clever :mf_rosetinted: )

have you thought that maybe if the weather doesn´t change mika would be stuck in london and he won´t attend the launch?? london and paris airports are closed by now..... :tears:

Eurostar is way faster and should be no problem. :dunno:

PS: I know I am hopeless but now I don't now when it is taking place ..:teehee:

Edited by suzie

Is it possible that they won't sort out this snow situation by Monday? :lmfao:

Honestly a volcano I can understand, but this is absurd. How do they think the rest of the world functions with snow? I only wish Canada would come to a grinding halt every time it snowed. I'd be off work 6 months a year. :roftl:

:blink:

i don´t know how it works in UK since i´ve never traveled out of spain,so i can only think about what i know... that´s why i asked,i don´t know if trains run if it snows or not....

ok, I was joking about the railway system usually ending up in chaos in the UK from the smallest amount of snow fall:wink2:

It does not happen in other countries unless it is really heavy snow. I think the southern part of the UK is simply not prepared for the slight change in weather in recent years that means they do get snow occasionally even over there.

Is it possible that they won't sort out this snow situation by Monday? :lmfao:

Honestly a volcano I can understand, but this is absurd. How do they think the rest of the world functions with snow? I only wish Canada would come to a grinding halt every time it snowed. I'd be off work 6 months a year. :roftl:

It is rediculous! When I was a child (back when dinosaurs ruled the Earth) we didn't get a day off from school. We shivered in our coats and still did our lessons. But our parents had lived through the war, and had had to dodge bombs and things. Compared to the air raids, the snow was a doddle!

If it snowed my dad (who worked on maintaining the railway tracks) would work overtime to clear the lines, and put lamps up so the drivers could see where they were going.

These days in Britain, a couple of flakes fall and the country is at a standstill.

On the other hand though, if it isn't safe for Mika to travel to Paris, I'd sooner he stayed put, but it would be very sad if he missed the launch of his own statue.

ok, I was joking about the railway system usually ending up in chaos in the UK from the smallest amount of snow fall:wink2:

It does not happen in other countries unless it is really heavy snow. I think the southern part of the UK is simply not prepared for the slight change in weather in recent years that means they do get snow occasionally even over there.

:aah:

ok....

in spain or at last in my town it would be a chaos if it snows... that was why i was wondering....

No, please don't be! And never be afraid to ask if there are weird things you don't understand, I do it all the time and people are always really nice and trying to explain!:thumb_yello:

Aaaaawn, you're nice new friends. :wub2:

There are lots of stories that I already know, cause I've known Mika for a billion years :naughty:, but some of MFC stories, specifically, are weird for me. :blink:

So, I've never seen snow in my life. Is there a real possibility that it doesn't stop till Monday? :blush-anim-cl: I don't know exactly how it works in those countries that snow is an usual thing :wink2:

It's not usual in the south of England either which is why they are not coping well. :naughty:

It can snow as often as it would rain, if it's cold enough. So yes, it could still be snowing or start snowing again on Monday. But I would hope they've sorted out their transportation issues by then, in any case.

It's not usual in the south of England either which is why they are not coping well. :naughty:

It can snow as often as it would rain, if it's cold enough. So yes, it could still be snowing or start snowing again on Monday. But I would hope they've sorted out their transportation issues by then, in any case.

Me too! :thumb_yello:

Anyway, thanks for the "explanation". Believe it, it's difficult for us to understand exactly how it happens. :naughty:

I'm really happy today :wub2: I finally have an invitation for the inauguration.

It seems quite a few MFCers can go - great news:thumb_yello:

So it's on Monday (just figured it out), which is St Nicholas day in France, too, I believe. Nice treat from Saint Nick to Mika fans:teehee:

It seems quite a few MFCers can go - great news :thumb_yello:

Yes, and I'm happy to report that the MFC Ticket Fairy :wub2:

was just able to get a few more spots, so a few more can go now as well. :biggrin2:

Is this really such a big deal? I don't get it. Usually if someone gets a statue in Madame Tussaud's it gets a jokey slot on the local news and that's it.:blink:

Well, it is MIKA, after all, and this IS MIKA World, so it's a big deal here, I

guess. :wink2:

And I think it must be a pretty big deal to Mika, too -- it's not every

day that you get so much attention. I mean, no one is

clambering to make a wax statue of ME! (Yet.) :naughty: But I do hope that

everyone who gets the chance to go remembers that it's a pretty

significant event for him, and that it's NOT a gig, and behaves accordingly!

I can see it now -- the poor statue will be stripped down to its grey

undies before the evening is out! :roftl:

Thank you so much Deb and MT!!

I'll kill the first fan who will shout or ask something to Mika.:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, there will be a lot of journalists and VIP , i suppose that we'll be in a corner , eating macarons and drinking Champagne!!!!:teehee:

I am so happy!

was just able to get a few more spots, so a few more can go now as well. :biggrin2:

Yeah, that thought had occured to me too :naughty:

No, seriously, I think it's great that some fans will be there - have a brilliant time everyone that is going :biggrin2:

Thank you so much Deb and MT!!

I'll kill the first fan who will shout or ask something to Mika.:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, there will be a lot of journalists and VIP , i suppose that we'll be in a corner , eating macarons and drinking Champagne!!!!:teehee:

I am so happy!

Behave yourself Lillibet :wink2: Have a fantastic time :biggrin2:

Hahahahahahahahahaha Deb, you're definitely the best :roftl: I think they should do the statue with a little bit of the undies out! :teehee: