Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Oh gawd, me too. :lmfao:

:das:?

I'd lead the mob :roftl:

But what if it came alive as a scary zombieMika who wanted to eat your flesh?

"Red eyes, red eyes, what's the matter matter, comes alive, so alive, what's the mater matter with - Red eyes, red eyes, bad mad hatter hatter, eat my insides, my insides, bad mad hatter is you..."

But what if it came alive as a scary zombieMika who wanted to eat your flesh?

"Red eyes, red eyes, what's the matter matter, comes alive, so alive, what's the mater matter with - Red eyes, red eyes, bad mad hatter hatter, eat my insides, my insides, bad mad hatter is you..."

:lmfao:

I'm sure even zombie Mika would be cute. :wub2:

Is it wrong that I want to go and stare at Wax Mika for like twenty minutes straight? It's appropriate to stand and contemplate a painting for an extended period of time, so surely a wax popstar should be the same? :roftl:

Is it wrong that I want to go and stare at Wax Mika for like twenty minutes straight? It's appropriate to stand and contemplate a painting for an extended period of time, so surely a wax popstar should be the same? :roftl:

You can look, but don't touch :wags_finger:

I wonder if it will be to scale:fisch::teehee:

Wax Mika sounds pretty interesting. I can't wait to see how they make him look.

Has anyone seen that 1980's movie with Andrew McCarthy calld *Mannequin?" (:wub2: Andrew!) cos I reacon all you need is Mika to come to life as a wax sculpture and a whole lot of fangurls foaming at the mouth for a job as a nightguard :roftl:

:lmfao: I can just see it now. Wax Mika coming alive at night to help out with the window displays.

:lmfao:

I'm sure even zombie Mika would be cute. :wub2:

LOL

Mika: "GUUUUUUUUWWWWWOOOOOOORAAAAAAAHHHH!"

MFC: :mf_lustslow:

Um yes, it's totally ok!

If it's not then people are going to be looking at us funny :teehee:

PFFT! ONLY 20 Minutes?

How much of a fan ARE you? :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if it will be to scale:fisch::teehee:

It better be! :furious:

*Is imagining a swordfight* :das:

Wax Mika sounds pretty interesting. I can't wait to see how they make him look.

:lmfao: I can just see it now. Wax Mika coming alive at night to help out with the window displays.

I would like for WaxMika to be a little more open minded so I might take pictures of him in several items of clothing - Starting with Madonna-esque cone bra :das:

OMG!!! That's great in my opinion...I mean...Miley has a statue... :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway it sucks because I will be in paris in April and not in sept! :cry_baby:

At least I'll get to see the real one then :naughty:

Edited by B!anka

That's a bit creepy. :aah:

I find people with brown eyes to look a lot more realistic though. The one of Samuel Jackson at Madame Tussaud's in London looks so lifelike you expect him to start talking. :naughty:

oh gosh that reminds me of a wicked trick the british Illusionist Derren Brown did where he pretended to be a waxwork at madame tussauds in London & then started to move & scared the cr*p out of people it was so fricken hilarious lmfao :lmfao: ohh If I can find the clip online I'll post it, I reckon you'd all find it totally hilarious:roftl:

Guest whalesfood
If he wouldn't be so afraid of the water he could try doing it himself with a surf board...

sexwax03.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHvAbsIzv5t1q4mo5PMwBNbUpOrIA

hahahahaha omg that photo is amazing