Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Has this VIDEO(audio interview) posted ??

Mika veut son double "dans son lit"

Mika wants his double "in bed" -- by Google Translater

-- Le chanteur va faire son entrée au musée Grévin dans les prochains mois.

-- The singer will make his entrance to the museum Grevin in the coming months. -- Google Translater

:bow: I need trnslation!!

ive listened to this one before:teehee: but apparently, its never been translated(im sure it was tho.. but anyways:naughty:), so here we go:

They're talking about his double in the Grévin museum.

Mika: yeah its weird.. i hope he'll be pretty

Host: i dunno... when you were a kid in Paris didnt you imagine...

Mika: i hope he'll be prettier than me with 5 kilos less

Host: 5 kilos less it'll be a string...

Mika: no it wont be a strong. It'll be the guy that i wanna be. *laughs* With more muscles with no.. erm..

Host: wrinkles...?

Mika: ring under my eyes... not wrinkles!! i dont have wrinkles!! Common!

Host: no, its the word.. i was looking for it... But are you proud still? To be i the Grévin museum?? Did you know the Gérvin museum when you were a kid in Paris?

Mika: yeah of course. The mirror room is one of my favorite things in France. You have to gothere. Most of the people that dont there dont know that it was biult at the same time as the Eiffel Tower, to celebrate electricity. Very impressive, and very important for Paris.

Host: Now that there'll be a Mika statue in the Grévin museum, youre like okay, youve succeeded in life...

Mika:When he will be finished, im going to go there and give him a big kiss! Because the other Mika is the perfect partner for me. I wouldnt be lonely anymore with him. *laughs*

Host: Mika, in his new house in London, with his statue from the Grévin museum that he will bring home.

Mika: I'm gonna bring him home and put him in my bed, and say"ah its okay, lets get married, we'll be fine." *laughs*

Mika:When he will be finished, im going to go there and give him a big kiss! Because the other Mika is the perfect partner for me. I wouldnt be lonely anymore with him. *laughs*

Host: Mika, in his new house in London, with his statue from the Grévin museum that he will bring home.

Mika: I'm gonna bring him home and put him in my bed, and say"ah its okay, lets get married, we'll be fine." *laughs*

:lmfao::lmao: LOOOOOL!!! :lmao:

thanx for translating! :thumb_yello:

Has this VIDEO(audio interview) posted ??

Mika veut son double "dans son lit"

Mika wants his double "in bed" -- by Google Translater

-- Le chanteur va faire son entrée au musée Grévin dans les prochains mois.

-- The singer will make his entrance to the museum Grevin in the coming months. -- Google Translater

:bow: I need trnslation!!

Mika: No, he won't be a string, he'll be the man I'd like to be, a bit sronger , with muscles, with no shadows under his eyes (I didn't say wrinkles)

Fogiel: Sorry about using the wrong word.

Fogiel: Are you proud to be in musée Grévin? Did you know the museum when you lived in Paris as a kid?

Mika: Yes, of course, the mirror's room,one of my favorite spots in France you have to visit it but most people don't know it was built at the same time period as the Eiffel tower, it's beautiful and very impressive to celebrate electricity.

Fogiel: So now that you have the sattue, do you consider your life sucessful?

Mika: Once it's finished I'm going to give him (the satue) a huge kiss because maybe the other Mika is my perfect mate; loneliness is over for me.

Fogiel: Mika in a new house in London with his museum Grévin statue hes' going to take to his home

Mika: I'm going to take him home, put him in my bed, I'll tell him we'll get married, we'll be just fine!

:biggrin2:

AND THIS ONE...

2010.01.23 - Top 50 d'Europe1- Mika Interview

teaser-Aline-630x420_scalewidth_135.png

http://www.europe1.fr/MediaCenter/Emissions/Le-top-50/Sons/Le-Top-50-23-01-10-125552/

Le Top 50 - 23/01/10

Aline Afanoukoé vous révèle tout ce qui se dit sur ce qui est écouté, acheté ou téléchargé et vous dévoile le classement de la musique que vous aimez.

Le top 50 23/01/2010 - 16:08

YOUTUBE

-part1

-part2

-part3

:wink2:Only Mika part

MULTIPLY

2010.01.23 - Europe1 Top 50 - Aline Afanoukoé Interviews Mika

http://alicepenniman.multiply.com/music/item/91

ive listened to this one before:teehee: but apparently, its never been translated(im sure it was tho.. but anyways:naughty:), so here we go:

Mika: no it wont be a strong. It'll be the guy that i wanna be. *laughs* With more muscles with no.. erm..

Host: no, its the word.. i was looking for it... But are you proud still? To be i the Grévin museum?? Did you know the Gérvin museum when you were a kid in Paris?

Mika: yeah of course. The mirror room is one of my favorite things in France. You have to gothere. Most of the people that dont there dont know that it was biult at the same time as the Eiffel Tower, to celebrate electricity. Very impressive, and very important for Paris.

Host: Now that there'll be a Mika statue in the Grévin museum, youre like okay, youve succeeded in life...

Mika: I'm gonna bring him home and put him in my bed, and say "ah its okay, lets get married, we'll be fine." *laughs*

Thanks for the translation! :thumb_yello:

I like the last bit. :biggrin2:

Roxy :flowers2: Anne :flowers2: Thanks for translation !!!!

Mika's interviews make us be happy & fun as always :teehee:

Yes, I'm pretty sure he's making fun of the interviewer answering whatever comes to his mind...and he's so right as Marc Olivier Fogiel is well known for making the artists not feel at ease and he makes fun of his questions!

The getting married to his double thing is so funny! :roftl:

thanks for translation

the bolded part is just :lmfao:

he has sort of narcissism I guess :naughty:

When I see the new wax statue of Madonna in the Musee Grevin...I'm really scared for Mika!!!!!...:yikes:

sssssssp.jpg

yes scary... (Madonna is scary woman for me honestely:mf_rosetinted:) but if MIKA he will never scares me!!! :lmfao:

aww you know what? there's a rumor about Madonna gonna coming to Korea and have a gig. don't miss it if you likes her music :aah:

Edited by Yuna

thanks for translation

the bolded part is just :lmfao:

he has sort of narcissism I guess :naughty:

yes scary... (Madonna is scary woman for me honestely:mf_rosetinted:) but if MIKA he will never scares me!!! :lmfao:

aww you know what? there's a rumor about Madonna gonna coming to Korea and have a gig. don't miss it if you likes her music :aah:

Of course, I will never be scared by Mika ..

But this statue doesn't look like Madonna at all - except the hair & clothes maybe..:naughty:

I hope they'll be more successful for Mika :sneaky2:

That's probably as scary as the one of Britney Spears at Maddame Tussauds. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Come on, Britney is really better than Madonna.. I mean.. their wax statues of course..

Madonna is really ugly :lmfao:

Anyway, if they dare doing this kind of ugly face to our dear Mika.. we'll organize a commando to kidnap the statue :raygun::roftl:

We can tolerate that people who don't know him might believe he has an ugly face.. :wags_finger:

When I see the new wax statue of Madonna in the Musee Grevin...I'm really scared for Mika!!!!!...:yikes:

sssssssp.jpg

What's that??!!! a wax museum or a house of terror :shocked:

Note for the museum: Please, spend the time you need until to have a perfect Mika. We don't want to run away from Mika!!!:blink:

Note for the museum: Please, spend the time you need until to have a perfect Mika. We don't want to run away from Mika!!!:blink:

I'm totally agree with you Diana....:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Madona looks horrible!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::shocked:

I would run away if the statue is 5 Kilos lighter than the real Mika! What's the man thinking of, wanting to be EVEN THINNER than he is!!!!!???

I would run away if the statue is 5 Kilos lighter than the real Mika! What's the man thinking of, wanting to be EVEN THINNER than he is!!!!!???

+1 :dunno:

I don't understand...He's perfect like he is. 5 kilos lighter...where???:shocked:

Anyway, I'll not run away for that :naughty:

Edited by francoise