Mika at the Livingroom Series, LA - Pics - June 25 2009

Miro

Found these pics on flickr..They're lovely, with a couple of B&W ones there as well :biggrin2: They're from a private acoustic show that Mika played in LA, apparently on June 25th this year.

Pics got this spaceball thingie so I'll just post the links :thumb_yello:

Mika Live at the Livingroom Series

The full set here http://www.jakegilesnetter.com/post/245712436/mikalivingroomseries

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lovely pics :wub2:.. Want that tooooooo!!! :biggrin2:

But where was it? I mean.. was it for a winning fan?? or something else?

By the sounds of it, this guy does gigs with various artists in a living room setting, maybe his own living room, I don't know.

The pics are fantastic though.

But where was it? I mean.. was it for a winning fan?? or something else?

I'm pretty sure it was just a little promo thing for music reviewers. I remember someone mentioning it on twitter, and they were not very enthusiastic to be there :naughty:

By the sounds of it, this guy does gigs with various artists in a living room setting, maybe his own living room, I don't know.

The pics are fantastic though.

I'm pretty sure it was just a little promo thing for music reviewers. I remember someone mentioning it on twitter, and they were not very enthusiastic to be there :naughty:

Ooooh ok.. hahaha.. thank you for letting me know :D..

that's our dream.. a mika living room gig.. GOD!!.. Mika in my living room.. keep on dreaming..hahaha..Maybe if I win tonight much of money on new years eve hahaha..then I'll will buy a gig in my living room haha..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived