Mika's Baden-Baden concert in the German media

mellody

here's the info site about the program: http://www.arte.tv/de/woche/244,broadcastingNum=1095452,day=1,week=4,year=2010.html - it says it will be repeated on the following days:

03.02.2010 at 01:20

11.02.2010 at 01:25

:boing: 1:20 and 1:25 AM? :blink:

I'll burn it onto DVD anyway :biggrin2: Just hope my dad won't go nuts for asking him to stay up to that late to record it :naughty:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes AM. can't you program your recorder? :blink:

I have no idea :blink: I'm not exactly handy or familiar with such stuff :naughty: Anyhow I'll ask my dad about it, and if I can't program my recorder then we could turn on the recording before the show starts,so we'll record it anyway.

ok here's the download file for the interview. http://www.sendspace.com/file/25zd0f

phew, that took ages to upload! :aah: it's about 10 minutes, 200 MB, mpg format. will upload on youtube now as well, hope that doesn't take that long!

sorry there's 2x 1 second missing in between, that's where the original dvd file was divided - no idea why a second is missing there, on the dvd it's there. :blink: but you still can figure out what he's saying in that second, so shouldn't be a big problem. :bleh:

i love how he shows the presenter how he pumps up his boot, lol! :naughty: and that he reads that letter from the cd booklet, and explains a bit about the booklet. and he mentions sariflor! :biggrin2: well, indirectly - people flying over from london to the roxy gig. :bleh:

and he said that he did the damage to his foot by finishing the show in LA. :sad: well, sounds like he didn't know that when it happened, so let's hope that if that ever happens again (which of course i don't hope!), he has learned from his mistake. :rolls_eyes:

thank you :flowers2:

downloading it right now

ok here's the download file for the interview. http://www.sendspace.com/file/25zd0f

phew, that took ages to upload! :aah: it's about 10 minutes, 200 MB, mpg format. will upload on youtube now as well, hope that doesn't take that long!

here's the youtube version:
(still processing, quality will improve when it's ready :wink2:)

tks loads Karin!! :flowers2::wub2::biggrin2:

arrgh, i hate the fact that there are so many video formats and programs! :aah: tried to convert the whole show into wmv, but although it took ages to convert, now the quality is totally cr*p! :aah: does anyone have experience with such video stuff and can tell me which is the best format for something like this? it's an 1-hour dvd-file (VOB), about 3 GB, and i want to convert it to a format that's not too big (300 MB maximum on sendspace), but still a quality that will be fun for people to watch. and if possible, one that doesn't take hours to convert - maybe it's faster with a freeware program? :dunno: i have adobe premiere elements, think i can do everything with that, but it's so damn slow and there are too many possibilities to choose from when you don't really have an idea what you're doing there, lol! :teehee:

arrgh, i hate the fact that there are so many video formats and programs! :aah: tried to convert the whole show into wmv, but although it took ages to convert, now the quality is totally cr*p! :aah: does anyone have experience with such video stuff and can tell me which is the best format for something like this? it's an 1-hour dvd-file (VOB), about 3 GB, and i want to convert it to a format that's not too big (300 MB maximum on sendspace), but still a quality that will be fun for people to watch. and if possible, one that doesn't take hours to convert - maybe it's faster with a freeware program? :dunno: i have adobe premiere elements, think i can do everything with that, but it's so damn slow and there are too many possibilities to choose from when you don't really have an idea what you're doing there, lol! :teehee:

I wish I was able to help, but I don't know how to convert such a big file to such a small one without losing too much of the quality. I use two free converters myself (Free Video Converter and FormatFactory), but sometimes they mess up the converted file (e.g. it gets out of sync). Pinnacle Studio is better, but creates large files.

Maybe you could convert it to 1/3 and split the file in three parts?

Archived