Chicken

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
ah yes, my post was deleted due to the mfc crash... well, the wouter hamel gig in munich last week was fab! :fangurl: i just uploaded my photos, you can find them here: http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/mellody76/Wouter%20Hamel/

DSCN2589.jpg

DSCN2652.jpg

:biggrin2:

Ooooh, like your pictures! And isn't he a nice man? I've had the honour to make his birthday cake. you can see it on my business page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jolandas-Taartatelier/313028485418358

Wouter Hamel is in Korea right now for a couple of shows.

At one of his gigs there was a famous person present in the audience: Our future king, Prins Willem Alexander! He seemed to like Wouter a lot! :wink2:

ontmoetingmetprinsWillemAlexander.jpg

Edited by Jojotje

Wouter Hamel is in Korea right now for a couple of shows.

At one of his gigs there was a famous person present in the audience: Our future king, Prins Willem Alexander! He seemed to like Wouter a lot! :wink2:

ontmoetingmetprinsWillemAlexander.jpg

I'm gonna go his concert tomorrow with some other mfcers! :aah: He does 5 gigs in a week in all over Korea.... and I'm going just one of them because of my work... :mikacool:

Ooooh, like your pictures! And isn't he a nice man? I've had the honour to make his birthday cake. you can see it on my business page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jolandas-Taartatelier/313028485418358

wow, love the cake! :wub2: well done! :thumb_yello:

Wouter Hamel is in the running for a very important price in the Netherlands. can you help us vote for him?

http://www.edisons.nl/jazz/stemmen

done. :thumb_yello:

I'm gonna go his concert tomorrow with some other mfcers! :aah: He does 5 gigs in a week in all over Korea.... and I'm going just one of them because of my work... :mikacool:

enjoy the show! :biggrin2: i bet you're gonna be :fangurl:ing. :naughty:

The show was great... He's really good live singer and Mr.Silky Voice.. :aah:

Nice to hear!!! What Korean MFCers went to see him at his gig?

Nice to hear!!! What Korean MFCers went to see him at his gig?

:lmfao: we're kinda distracted whilst long drought :mf_rosetinted:

Hamel RTed my tweet few minutes ago! and He said he love my tweet so much! :aah: am more distracted... cuz at that time I was tweeting bunches to Meeks but as always he never react to anything! :mikacool:

*goes and listens Hamel's songs again*

:lmfao: we're kinda distracted whilst long drought :mf_rosetinted:

Hamel RTed my tweet few minutes ago! and He said he love my tweet so much! :aah: am more distracted... cuz at that time I was tweeting bunches to Meeks but as always he never react to anything! :mikacool:

*goes and listens Hamel's songs again*

Yay!!! :thumb_yello:

• 8 months later...

From Wouter's twitter:

Wouter Hamel‏@hamelmusic

Okay I can't lie to you guys & girls. My day in Bali started great, but I just came back from the hospital after an accident.

Wouter Hamel‏@hamelmusic

I'm fine but I have a bloody gash between my eyes - they'll try to stitch it up tomorrow. Subconjunctival bleeding, some bruising oh well

Wouter Hamel‏@hamelmusic

I'm not craving for your sympathy just want to say I'll probably look weird during our concerts in Singapore. But I'll sound just fine! :)

Wouter Hamel‏@hamelmusic

After tomorrow at least I can say I've had plastic surgery on Bali which basically makes me Julia Roberts. Mkay? Thanks for your messages xx

Hamel performs in Seoul Jazz Festival , on the same day with Mika!

seeing Hamel and Mika in a day in a festival is the last option I imagined ... :wub2: how amazing is that...

seeing Hamel and Mika in a day in a festival is the last option I imagined ... :wub2: how amazing is that...

Pretty amazing I must say! Enjoy:thumb_yello:

aww that's perfect! :wub2:

Lovely new song:

Wouter Hamel‏@hamelmusic

Took me 7 minutes to get my contacts to stick. Eyes all bloodshot, running late. Bright side: we have a new single

G.I.R.L.S.I.N.T.H.E.C.I.T.Y.

Oh Mr. Silky voice.. :wub2:

Love the song so much!

Lovely new song:

Wouter Hamel‏@hamelmusic

Took me 7 minutes to get my contacts to stick. Eyes all bloodshot, running late. Bright side: we have a new single

G.I.R.L.S.I.N.T.H.E.C.I.T.Y.

Oh Mr. Silky voice.. :wub2:

Love the song so much!

It's beautiful, isn't it?! :wub2:

Ordered the EP - but haven't gotton it yet...

From Wouter's twitter:

Wouter Hamel‏@hamelmusic32m

Nylon Singapore attended our gig at @ilovemosaic :"got the crowd up and dancing, singing" Interview in @NYLONSG soon http://www.nylon.com.sg/read-news-3-0-1116-march-april-may.nylon.singapore

Nice review from gig in Singapore:

http://www.nylon.com.sg/read-news-3-0-1116-march-april-may.nylon.singapore

• 1 month later...