Wouter Hamel

Chicken

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he does...

I asked him today if he will be doing any gigs in the States or/and in Canada. He said that there are plans for such a tour. More likely Canada. So it seems that we weren't dreaming :-)

The gig was amazing - as always. I just love the energy you get from a Hamel gig! Was having a great time with Tina, Sasje & Leator.

Chatted with Wouter and the band afterwards,they are all lovely.

In the hotel with Tina now, she says hey.

Tomorrow: Mainz! :-)

I asked him today if he will be doing any gigs in the States or/and in Canada. He said that there are plans for such a tour. More likely Canada. So it seems that we weren't dreaming :-)

The gig was amazing - as always. I just love the energy you get from a Hamel gig! Was having a great time with Tina, Sasje & Leator.

Thanks for asking him! :flowers2: Not sure I'll get to see him if he only goes to

Canada, I guess it depends on *where*...

Glad you had a great time -- enjoy tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for asking:wink2:

he did mentioned it to me on Twitter once...:biggrin2:

... and I took no chance, I sent a message a few months ago to the Montreal Jazz Festival:thumb_yello:

Now , I have a little bit time to post a few pictures. Can´t upload Videos at the moment, don´t know why?

Had a lot of fun in Cologne and Mainz, two fantastic gigs with lovely people around me.

The Cologne Gig was in a small Club. Very tiny stage and packed with people. Mainz was bigger,the Venue was more like a Theater, seated and a little bit to big. Sadly there werent many people.

For me Cologne was my favourite Gig, because there was a very special atmosphere.

Cologne, 08/11/10:

hamel1.jpg

hamel2.jpg

Mainz, 09/11/10:

hamel3.jpg

hamel4.jpg

hamel5.jpg

Now , I have a little bit time to post a few pictures. Can´t upload Videos at the moment, don´t know why?

Had a lot of fun in Cologne and Mainz, two fantastic gigs with lovely people around me.

The Cologne Gig was in a small Club. Very tiny stage and packed with people. Mainz was bigger,the Venue was more like a Theater, seated and a little bit to big. Sadly there werent many people.

For me Cologne was my favourite Gig, because there was a very special atmosphere.

Cologne, 08/11/10:

hamel1.jpg

hamel2.jpg

Mainz, 09/11/10:

hamel3.jpg

hamel4.jpg

hamel5.jpg

Nice pictures! He's got good reviews! I'm going to a concert of Wouter in Amsterdam in march '11. looking forward to that day!

Thank you for your report!:biggrin2:

Nice pictures! He's got good reviews! I'm going to a concert of Wouter in Amsterdam in march '11. looking forward to that day!

Thank you for your report!:biggrin2:

Yes, he got only good reviews. On Friday there was a Livestream from a German Radio Station for one hour. He sang a few songs. Sadly there is no Podcast.

Have fun in Amsterdam ! Let´s see if I get the chance to see him again, next year.

Yes, he got only good reviews. On Friday there was a Livestream from a German Radio Station for one hour. He sang a few songs. Sadly there is no Podcast.

Have fun in Amsterdam ! Let´s see if I get the chance to see him again, next year.

A friend of mine is busy organizing a benefit concert. And I have asked Wouter to join! He is willing, he said, but he's must work on his new album! So he doesn't know if he's got time for it! But we're hoping and keep our fingers crossed!:thumb_yello:

A friend of mine is busy organizing a benefit concert. And I have asked Wouter to join! He is willing, he said, but he's must work on his new album! So he doesn't know if he's got time for it! But we're hoping and keep our fingers crossed!:thumb_yello:

That sounds great :thumb_yello:, cross my fingers , too. :thumb_yello:

Cologne, 08/11/10:

hamel1.jpg

hamel2.jpg

Mainz, 09/11/10:

hamel3.jpg

hamel4.jpg

hamel5.jpg

nice pics:biggrin2:

Had a lot of Problems with Youtube in the last week, but now it worked for one Video from Mainz:

[YOUTUBE]Sl9Zm31HRTk[/YOUTUBE]

2nd

[YOUTUBE]15r2fYTlrZ4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Tina78

On November 29th the new DVD of Wouter Hamel will be released with a special night in Rotterdam! Guess who will be there too?

Yeah, we got tickets! And it's on my birthday! A very special party that night for me then!:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

So, I admit that I don't come here often

but I just wanted to mention that I just saw Wouter Hamel on Peter Live

(you know, the Belgian tv-show where Mika talked to randy the rat)

AND he was totally adorable

AND he sang Me and my guitar

:wub2:

so, I'm gone now

So, I admit that I don't come here often

but I just wanted to mention that I just saw Wouter Hamel on Peter Live

(you know, the Belgian tv-show where Mika talked to randy the rat)

AND he was totally adorable

AND he sang Me and my guitar

:wub2:

so, I'm gone now

wish I will be able to see it on Youtube:biggrin2:

On November 29th the new DVD of Wouter Hamel will be released with a special night in Rotterdam! Guess who will be there too?

Yeah, we got tickets! And it's on my birthday! A very special party that night for me then!:naughty:

how was it?

Can wait to see this DVD, but I have to wait for the international version:mf_rosetinted:

saw Peter live yesterday and was very impressed about Wouter Hamel :wub2: He has a great voice! Loved it when he sang parts of the MIA's nominees!

and it was so cool that they showed Mika's tweet about his cd. :)

saw Peter live yesterday and was very impressed about Wouter Hamel :wub2: He has a great voice! Loved it when he sang parts of the MIA's nominees!

and it was so cool that they showed Mika's tweet about his cd. :)

That's cool! Linde will be sooo proud!

(Can you tell me where I can see the tweet-showing?)

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

how was it?

Can wait to see this DVD, but I have to wait for the international version:mf_rosetinted:

It was a lovely evening! Wouter and his band performed live, but only had the bass and a piano. Their car wouldn't start, so the came by train. It was a very cold and snowy day that day! many people had dificulties coming to the venue! We too had to go by train. And didn't catch the train who could bring us to the station near our house. So we ended up on a station 40 minutes from the right one! We had to catch a taxi.

The piano belonged to the theater. The drummer played on a cardboard box and Wouter sang without a microphone. It sounded soooo great!

The dvd was great to see! An inside peek in to Wouters world!

If you like I can order a DVD for you! Then you'll be one of the first outside the netherlands!

Edited by Jojotje