Wouter Hamel

Chicken

:sneaky2: I would like to go to his gig in Karlsruhe in July, but I have to work on this day. Now I will see if one of my colleagues can work for me.

Well, after all it looks like we will eb able to make it...Just to be sure I already bought my ticket - makes the decision easier :wink2:

That's really cool that this gig got added to his shows. Wouldn't have expected to see him again so soon.

Oh, and I'm always up for that MFC Mika-Wouter double fans attending a gig together. Would be so amazing!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:kachinga: I´m comming !!! It will be a little bit busy, to drive 300km only for an evening, but I do it. :biggrin2:

Oh, and I'm always up for that MFC Mika-Wouter double fans attending a gig together. Would be so amazing!

:thumb_yello:

Haha now that would be great! :wub2: We should arrange that!

Wish I could go with you.. :sad:

you can :fisch:

Well, after all it looks like we will eb able to make it...Just to be sure I already bought my ticket - makes the decision easier :wink2:

That's really cool that this gig got added to his shows. Wouldn't have expected to see him again so soon.

great:biggrin2:, I think he now has more germany gigs coming up than gigs in the Netherlands, but thats ok, we'll wait... :teehee:

:kachinga: I´m comming !!! It will be a little bit busy, to drive 300km only for an evening, but I do it. :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

aah perrfect, you're gonna enjoy it so so much :biggrin2:

If he does a clubtour end of the year, in Germany.. I think i'll come over for 1..or 2 :teehee:

aah perrfect, you're gonna enjoy it so so much :biggrin2:

If he does a clubtour end of the year, in Germany.. I think i'll come over for 1..or 2 :teehee:

I´m so happy that I can go to the gig, it makes my bad mood (Mika Prague canceld) a little bit better.

@Linde, yeah, come over to the gigs and we see us ! I hope that he comes to munich again.

Edited by Tina78

Geweldig! Marvelous, this can do a lot for 'our' Wouter!!:shocked::thumb_yello:

Do you think Perez got him from the MFC? (I've always suspected him to know Ilse de Lange also from MFC...)

haha, we'll never know! a few months ago, ive send him at least 50 messages, saying 'please please listen to himmm' and omygod, he so deserves to be mentioned by perez :wub2: and and and...wow...i was shocked, really.

Perfect :thumb_yello: Perez is the best advertising !

I know! This is great, really :thumb_yello:

don't know him... will check tomorrow (can't put sounds, kids are sleeping)

But it very strange to get to see someone with my family name being famous!

Must be my great-great-great cousin or something...:shocked:

don't know him... will check tomorrow (can't put sounds, kids are sleeping)

But it very strange to get to see someone with my family name being famous!

Must be my great-great-great cousin or something...:shocked:

that's my niece's family name also :teehee:

Somebody from here might have mentioned him to Perez... :fisch:

But according to Perez, he tried to sign Wouter a while ago... so he's

known of him for a while. :thumb_yello:

you too?! haha, great =D

and I knew they were in contact, someone who works for wouter told me a while ago, but i didnt know perez wanted to sign him?! :shocked:

Did anyone needs a ticket for the Concert in Karlsruhe (Germany) on 16.07.2010. I decited to stay at home, because the train tickets are to expensive. Damn, I was to late to book the train :huh:.

I´m very sad about this :sad:.

Did anyone needs a ticket for the Concert in Karlsruhe (Germany) on 16.07.2010. I decited to stay at home, because the train tickets are to expensive. Damn, I was to late to book the train :huh:.

I´m very sad about this :sad:.

Did you check if there's a "Mitfahrgelegenheit" or s.th.? That's a pretty easy and not so expensive way of getting from one place to another?

Did you check if there's a "Mitfahrgelegenheit" or s.th.? That's a pretty easy and not so expensive way of getting from one place to another?

I think about it, will take a look at it. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...