Send an MFC love card to Dark Angel who's in hospital

crazyaboutmika

Don't leave right away then...wait till you get a proper prescription and talk to a doctor about the proper dosis...:wink2:

It's dumb to do it like you are intending to do it, think for a while...:sneaky2:

:huglove:

it has taken em 8 years to find the right dose with one of the meds. im takeing and still havent... but yeah maybe you are right... wait a lil till my doc. knows a lil better how much. Its just damn hard to stay there and pretty boring

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No PC allowed of course...?

Ipod?

I had my PC with my wireless connection on when i had last surgery....had to stay there for 10 days so i couldn't survive without it...

Nope no pc allowed. Sucks cos i cant live without mine... There are 3 who have their laptop with em, can use em and i know they can get on the net, but they dont suffer from epilepsy. but i have considered MANY times asking one of the "inmates" if i can borrow the laptop :naughty:

Nope no pc allowed. Sucks cos i cant live without mine... There are 3 who have their laptop with em, can use em and i know they can get on the net, but they dont suffer from epilepsy. but i have considered MANY times asking one of the "inmates" if i can borrow the laptop :naughty:

Hehe, the inmates...

do you have a laptop? I kept mine in the hospital.. then again, by the time I got my hands on it my seizures were under control (and flashing stuff odesn't set me off...)

Trunte, tell DA Mika's been nominated Best male for the Brits...

I will do that :) Think that can make her smile. She is a littel sad becus she spilt water over a magasin she got today from one here. italian with Mika in

Trunte, if you print out just this page, she'll be able to read it very well :thumb_yello:

mika_heat_23-01-10.jpg

she was lauging alot when i gave it to her :) Thanks. Was nice to se her smile but i could only se her for 30 minutes becus she have a bad flu :(

she was lauging alot when i gave it to her :) Thanks. Was nice to se her smile but i could only se her for 30 minutes becus she have a bad flu and she mabe have to get air becus she is haveing problems breating :(
yes, i can imagine that :biggrin2:

Oh i'm sorry to hear she's feeling so bad :(

pls send her all my love! :huglove:

Archived