Send an MFC love card to Dark Angel who's in hospital

crazyaboutmika

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i told you now to tell :sneaky2:

not too good cos i had a kinda seizure today... cant explain... scared my sis a lot :shocked: Was something ive never had before i think :blink:

how are ya?

aww i hope you get better soon:wink2:

im good thanks for asking

You'll be ok Dark Angel, you probably need a good rest! It's impossible to get decent sleep in hospitals!:huglove:

OOHHHHHHHHHHH yeah, especially when you have to sleep with the light turned on, getting filmed and they are checking up on you each 2nd hour (wakeing you)...

OOHHHHHHHHHHH yeah, especially when you have to sleep with the light turned on, getting filmed and they are checking up on you each 2nd hour (wakeing you)...

i know how you feel i had to get my apendix out and they didnt take it out to the last minet when it rupchered inside me :sneaky2:

and then when it was out they said get some sleep

but how do you sleep when they keep comeing in and wakeing you up

any way im good now

:wink2: good luck dark angel:wink2:

i know how you feel i had to get my apendix out and they didnt take it out to the last minet when it rupchered inside me :sneaky2:

and then when it was out they said get some sleep

but how do you sleep when they keep comeing in and wakeing you up

any way im good now

:wink2: good luck dark angel:wink2:

:shocked:

how long time did you have to wait for it? Great you ar ebetter now :thumb_yello:

not easy to sleep when they do that... i hate it... miss some good sleep where i can sleep for as many hours as i want.....

thx! :thumb_yello:

anything new with Mika i can print for her? need something alot becus she is almost on 100% on sign out tomorrow :shocked: i has tried to make her stay but could not

She had to go as a doc told her to get to bed!

This is going to be harder on her than i thought...:aah:

I'll msg her tomorrow...

Trunte:

I've been looking for things to give you links from but there's nothing new on Mikaland, i haven't made any captions on Wonkaland, and everything is a bit dull in the forum right now...:boxed:

I'll post some links asap...:thumb_yello:

Home till sunday (not alone) cos of a wedding :yay: can finally listen to some Mika :pbjt::yay: god its great. Back Monday and will then leave wednesday... they can say whatever they want... will take a lot to make me stay :teehee::naughty:

Hi Dark Angel :huglove: Well done for getting this far :thumb_yello: It sounds awful, all that you are going through :huglove:

Hi Dark Angel :huglove: Well done for getting this far :thumb_yello: It sounds awful, all that you are going through :huglove:

Hey :bye:

what else can i say than ive survived :thumb_yello: I think it will make me feel a bit more save when im going to see Mika live even though they have done NADA except for givin me more meds. and found out i have more than epilepsy :blink:

Home till sunday (not alone) cos of a wedding :yay: can finally listen to some Mika :pbjt::yay: god its great. Back Monday and will then leave wednesday... they can say whatever they want... will take a lot to make me stay :teehee::naughty:

Heeeeyyyy, Brangelina...:huglove:

Wassup with the being alone thingie???:shocked:

Are on any meds you cannot be alone?

And why taping you on your sleep???

Everything sounds so weird...

How do you feel?

Besides like ****, that i know already...:naughty:

Heeeeyyyy, Brangelina...:huglove:

Wassup with the being alone thingie???:shocked:

Are on any meds you cannot be alone?

And why taping you on your sleep???

Everything sounds so weird...

How do you feel?

Besides like ****, that i know already...:naughty:

Im not allowed to be alone if i should get a seizure cos they have changed my meds. (givin me a new so im takeing 3 and added some to one of em i took. They took my meds. the first few days cos they had to see a seizure :sneaky2:

yep they are and its DAMN annoying cos the light has to be turned on at the same time. They have to tape to see if i get seizure(s) when im sleeping if the thingy in the bed that registre vibrations doesnt notise

i feel fine and happy. its great to finally have a short break from there and listen to and see some Mika :yay::pbjt: im just not looking forward to go back (of course)

how are you hun?

Im not allowed to be alone if i should get a seizure cos they have changed my meds. (givin me a new so im takeing 3 and added some to one of em i took. They took my meds. the first few days cos they had to see a seizure :sneaky2:

yep they are and its DAMN annoying cos the light has to be turned on at the same time. They have to tape to see if i get seizure(s) when im sleeping if the thingy in the bed that registre vibrations doesnt notise

i feel fine and happy. its great to finally have a short break from there and listen to and see some Mika :yay::pbjt: im just not looking forward to go back (of course)

how are you hun?

It may be annoying, but how can they help you unless they can see exactly what happens to you? Short term pain, long term gain :naughty:

It may be annoying, but how can they help you unless they can see exactly what happens to you? Short term pain, long term gain :naughty:

true, but they will be there a few sec. after the seizure anyway cos i cant alarm em before... cos i donno when i get em. something else with the smaller once... Ive already had 3 big (grand mal) there and GOD my body hurts... but ive survived :biggrin2:

how are you hun?

Oh, Angel, I'm so sorry to hear about it being so harsh...

I'm sorry i didn't msg you more the last 2 days abut i was busy with doc apointments, too...

They had to see a seizure???:shocked: FFS!:sneaky2:

Oh, Angel, I'm so sorry to hear about it being so harsh...

I'm sorry i didn't msg you more the last 2 days abut i was busy with doc apointments, too...

They had to see a seizure???:shocked: FFS!:sneaky2:

Thats ok :thumb_yello: How are things going w. the infection?

Yep they had to. Donno why :blink: They have now seen the 3 kinda seizures i have

Your "Missy Moo" makes me laugh. Donno why :teehee:

Thats ok :thumb_yello: How are things going w. the infection?

Yep they had to. Donno why :blink: They have now seen the 3 kinda seizures i have

Your "Missy Moo" makes me laugh. Donno why :teehee:

I'm on a strong antibiotic which is ****ing up my Chron's but it's OKish for now...

Missy Moo is not mine, it's Guy's, that's what she calls me when i'm naughty...

So you're going back next week?

Can't you take your ipod or something?

Need a laugh? Pay me a visit...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2744775&posted=1#post2744775

I'm on a strong antibiotic which is ****ing up my Chron's but it's OKish for now...

Missy Moo is not mine, it's Guy's, that's what she calls me when i'm naughty...

So you're going back next week?

Can't you take your ipod or something?

Need a laugh? Pay me a visit...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2744775&posted=1#post2744775

hope it will get better soon :thumb_yello::huglove:

im going back monday cos of wedding sunday and will "leave" wednesday unless something happens that makes me wanna stay there :blink:

hope it will get better soon :thumb_yello::huglove:

im going back monday cos of wedding sunday and will "leave" wednesday unless something happens that makes me wanna stay there :blink:

And can you "leave" like that with the new meds being taken?:blink:

I understand why you want to leave but won't there be any consequences?

Getting worst or having many seizures?

And can you "leave" like that with the new meds being taken?:blink:

I understand why you want to leave but won't there be any consequences?

Getting worst or having many seizures?

I can leave when i want.... the consequence will be i'll have a prob. with getting the new meds. for 14 days time and some seizures... donno what size and right dose :blink:

I can leave when i want.... the consequence will be i'll have a prob. with getting the new meds. for 14 days time and some seizures... donno what size and right dose :blink:

Don't leave right away then...wait till you get a proper prescription and talk to a doctor about the proper dosis...:wink2:

It's dumb to do it like you are intending to do it, think for a while...:sneaky2:

:huglove:

Archived