Send an MFC love card to Dark Angel who's in hospital

crazyaboutmika

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're here honey! I hope everything will clear up for you and you will feel better soon! At some point, things can't get worse and they do get better! Take care! Love, love you and I'd love to hold your hand and give you a big, big hug and kisses! :huglove:

You're here honey! I hope everything will clear up for you and you will feel better soon! At some point, things can't get worse and they do get better! Take care! Love, love you and I'd love to hold your hand and give you a big, big hug and kisses! :huglove:

Thx you too. And btw. got better cos Mika is back :naughty: Smiling and more happy now :wub2:

:huglove:

i'm not so bad Angel thanks :wub2:

so rest as much as you can, i know it can be boring but its the best thing for you atm

im relaxing most of the day... nothing else to do :teehee: So damn boring here and not much to do and the meds. makes me tired too... Just damn annoying that they wake me up each 2 hour :sneaky2: I miss my own bed where i can turn as much as i want and dont have a cam. over and light turned on. Turn too much in the bed i sleep in and the alarm will start :aah:

Glad you are doing fine :huglove:

Thx you too. And btw. got better cos Mika is back :naughty: Smiling and more happy now :wub2:

im relaxing most of the day... nothing else to do :teehee: So damn boring here and not much to do and the meds. makes me tired too... Just damn annoying that they wake me up each 2 hour :sneaky2: I miss my own bed where i can turn as much as i want and dont have a cam. over and light turned on. Turn too much in the bed i sleep in and the alarm will start :aah:

Glad you are doing fine :huglove:

keep in mind this is just a temporary situation for yr own sake, and you'll enjoy yr bed, home, pc etc. soon! :huglove:

I hope you can sneak out of hospital this week end :naughty:to have some Mikaful time, Dark Angel!I'm sending good vibes and lots of Mikaffection to you: huglove:

Im out till sunday and alone :yay::pbjt: but with a few "BUT"s and "IF"s Wasnt easy to get a "yes" from my doc. :aah:

I HATE that place... but i think i'll say g'bye there Friday :teehee:

And have they sorted out your medication yet?:sneaky2: You just have to stick it out a bit longer :naughty:

How long do they want you to stay?

And have they sorted out your medication yet?:sneaky2: You just have to stick it out a bit longer :naughty:

How long do they want you to stay?

Nope nto sorted it out... just givin me more and new. Its hard to stay there cos of all teh things they do and its so damn boring and all teh things i miss in teh Mika-world and miss this place :wub2:

They want me to be there till im better... can be 1 week or 2 months. Donno... all depends on my meds. in my blood and seizures...

Nope nto sorted it out... just givin me more and new. Its hard to stay there cos of all teh things they do and its so damn boring and all teh things i miss in teh Mika-world and miss this place :wub2:

They want me to be there till im better... can be 1 week or 2 months. Donno... all depends on my meds. in my blood and seizures...

My oh my.

That sounds horrible!

Hope they sort it out quickly and hope you're out of there soon.

Archived