Send an MFC love card to Dark Angel who's in hospital

crazyaboutmika

I so hope they find the proper medication for you this coming week, honey!

Sending tons of :huglove: your way!

I'll be going to hospital on Tuesday afternoon as I cut a bit of my pinky stupidly (slamming my car's door on it) on December 10th and the surgeon needs to my finger and sign some paper work for the insurrances. (Then to the post office for your surprise!)

I cross my fingers for you honey!Love, love you!

Take care:huglove:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I so hope they find the proper medication for you this coming week, honey!

Sending tons of :huglove: your way!

I'll be going to hospital on Tuesday afternoon as I cut a bit of my pinky stupidly (slamming my car's door on it) on December 10th and the surgeon needs to my finger and sign some paper work for the insurrances. (Then to the post office for your surprise!)

I cross my fingers for you honey!Love, love you!

Take care:huglove:

thx a lot :huglove: Good luck tuesday. Hope the best... :)

time for me to go back to teh hosp. they are here. :bye:

ewww... that sucks....

do you get to go home every weekend?

yeah... and home quick now to pick up some stuff... got your package... i donno what to say... its killin me :jawdrop: :jawdrop: All the piccies (you gotta love the printer youve used.... WOW), the teddy, MFC band ect :jawdrop: im speechless..... need someone to close my mouth... tears in my eyes... how can i pay you back somehow? that is just AMAZING... wearing the band atm. of course, the piccies is all over the table. My hosp. room will be a "Mika-room" :naughty: And that teddy.... the only thing i can think about calling it atm. is Mika :blush-anim-cl: I gave it a kiss when i sw it... sooooooooooooooo cute :huglove: Thank you so so so much. have made me smile biiiiiiiiig time :huglove: :huglove: :huglove: I owe you...

Take care honey! I'm mailing my enveloppe for you tomorrow!:naughty:

Sending :huglove: to you sweetie! I will have to print my drawings unless I find the original ones because empty minded me can't find them!(:

Love, love you and I hope life will soon be brighter for you!

the 2 magz.... HOLY F***** :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: I dont underatand em except for a few words but HOLY F**** Mika is damn great looking :mf_lustslow: thank you so so so much :huglove:
My pleasure Angel! :wub2:

I'm happy you enjoy them..... him!:mf_lustslow::wub2:

Take care honey! I'm mailing my enveloppe for you tomorrow!:naughty:

Sending :huglove: to you sweetie! I will have to print my drawings unless I find the original ones because empty minded me can't find them!(:

Love, love you and I hope life will soon be brighter for you!

thx. Looking forward for it :huglove:

Im still :jawdrop: not everyday i get 13 piccies w. Mika by mail :blink:

:huglove:

:huglove:

yeah... and home quick now to pick up some stuff... got your package... i donno what to say... its killin me :jawdrop: :jawdrop: All the piccies (you gotta love the printer youve used.... WOW), the teddy, MFC band ect :jawdrop: im speechless..... need someone to close my mouth... tears in my eyes... how can i pay you back somehow? that is just AMAZING... wearing the band atm. of course, the piccies is all over the table. My hosp. room will be a "Mika-room" :naughty: And that teddy.... the only thing i can think about calling it atm. is Mika :blush-anim-cl: I gave it a kiss when i sw it... sooooooooooooooo cute :huglove: Thank you so so so much. have made me smile biiiiiiiiig time :huglove: :huglove: :huglove: I owe you...

Awwwwww! I'm glad it arrived safely and that you like it! You're lucky I didn't steal the pictures, I almost kept those big ones!

I was going to call him Mika, but them I thought you might want to name him... I had a teddy in hospital with me (he still sleeps in my bed :naughty:) and we ended up taking pictures of him doing different things in the hospital like checking my heartbeat..

You don't owe me, I'm just glad you liked it all!

Im still :jawdrop: not everyday i get 13 piccies w. Mika by mail

Awwwwwwwwww!

you'll surely have the opportunity to enjoy him in person :wub2::das::wink2:

We all have that dream here:mf_lustslow:, don't we? He's so sweet with his fans that I have no doubt that our dream will come true one beautiful day!:blush-anim-cl:

So, I'm happy to tell you Dark Angel that I've found my original drawing this morning!:wink2:

So all I have to do now is get to the post office!:biggrin2: after work and my visit to hospital.

Take care honey and I hope things are not too rough for you right now.:sneaky2: and that they won't keep you long:thumb_yello:

Sending tons of love and positive vibes your way:wub2:

Awwwwww! I'm glad it arrived safely and that you like it! You're lucky I didn't steal the pictures, I almost kept those big ones!

I was going to call him Mika, but them I thought you might want to name him... I had a teddy in hospital with me (he still sleeps in my bed :naughty:) and we ended up taking pictures of him doing different things in the hospital like checking my heartbeat..

You don't owe me, I'm just glad you liked it all!

Awwwwwwwwww!

I understand why you wanted to keep em cos they are AMAZING :drool:

I'm reading this really late! :(

"signed out" cos i couldnt take it anylonger when i found out what they had done to me since i got there... and its not a prison so could leave whenever i wanted....

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that... but you're ok now, right??

I'm reading this really late! :(

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that... but you're ok now, right??

My epilepsy is still the same (out of control) cos all they have done is givin me more meds. and then less the week after and more again + something new and gave me a diet when i got hospitalised... a diet where i had to gain 2-2,5 Kg A WEEK. I thought they were jokeing but i found out something else today when they told me my meight... and i signed out right after.... VERY stupid thing to do to someone who has an eatingdisorder according to them :sneaky2: All tehy could say with that was "we will take care of that after" :sneaky2: But anyway... i somehow feel a bit more safe being outside when it comes to my epilepsy somehow :blink: And i feel a bit more safe going to Mikas shows now :boing:

My epilepsy is still the same (out of control) cos all they have done is givin me more meds. and then less the week after and more again + something new and gave me a diet when i got hospitalised... a diet where i had to gain 2-2,5 Kg A WEEK. I thought they were jokeing but i found out something else today when they told me my meight... and i signed out right after.... VERY stupid thing to do to someone who has an eatingdisorder according to them :sneaky2: All tehy could say with that was "we will take care of that after" :sneaky2: But anyway... i somehow feel a bit more safe being outside when it comes to my epilepsy somehow :blink: And i feel a bit more safe going to Mikas shows now :boing:

Complicated. It's really weird when you feel they're just experimenting with you. Some doctors NEED to be taught how to treat a PERSON.

Archived