Interview in ActivOn Tv

Lui

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ThAnk you very much for the video! You're wndrfuul

Oh do you want me to traduct what the guy says?

"Mika, one of the most wonderfull singer and composser of the moment. Too melodic for Indie, too strange for comercial. You can't lose this! Just here in ActivonTV.

(With Mika)Well guys, I really have today an artist who is the best at the piano, a great musician and composser, what more can I say! Do you remember the <<Tum, pararirari Tum>> (initial melody of Love today), a very knew song here in Mexico!"

And the rest is subtitled! Hope you like the traduction, it's very bad but I made what I could

"Mika, one of the most wonderfull singer and composser of the moment. Too melodic for Indie, too strange for comercial. You can't lose this! Just here in ActivonTV.

(With Mika)Well guys, I really have today an artist who is the best at the piano, a great musician and composser, what more can I say! Do you remember the <<Tum, pararirari Tum>> (initial melody of Love today), a very knew song here in Mexico!"

And the rest is subtitled! Hope you like the traduction, it's very bad but I made what I could

Thank you bella ^^ muchas gracias :thumb_yello:

Gracias! :D

Thanks for posting this inteview Lui.:thumb_yello:

I love watching Mika in interviews.

He always handles them so well.

Welcome to the MFC MrGuilleWill.:welcomeani:

Thank you for the translation.:thumb_yello:

I love the photo with Mika in his cartoon pants.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Haha, nice thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

Haha I liked that. Can you imagine: "Oh Charlie Brown had lived an ordinary life..." :roftl:

Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

What made me laugh was how Mika didn't correct the Charlie Brown comment :naughty: And what's wrong with orange and black anyway, I quite like it?? :naughty:

Archived