• Created
  • Last Reply
T4P, Lui!

Broooown, Charlie Brooooown

Don't let the stars let you down

Don't let the waves let you drown

charliebrown.jpg

:naughty:

WW, could you give Charlie an orange sweater?

AHA! Now I know why he postponed Amsterdam, he hates our national colour! It's a short step to total cancellation:mf_rosetinted:

Poor us...:naughty:

Disgusting orange color? hey mika, what do you mean? :boxed:

I saw it clearly you wore orange color jaket and hoody and some of accessories ! :naughty:

Yeah, you're right. It is on a poster somewhere, he has the same jacket in green.

I like orange, especially with black.

T4P! Nice interview :biggrin2:

They didn't get Billy right although he lives in Mexico :no::naughty:

and sure he does twitter everyday... He probably has another account and gets confused which one he has already tweeted from :mf_rosetinted:

when he talks about twitter, I think he means about he change everyday password and so on, as he mentioned once, am I wrong?? :blink:... anyway, I agree with you when you say he probably has another account and he might get cofused!:thumb_yello::roftl:

btw, orange is a really nice colour, I love it!!!!:blush-anim-cl::wub2:...Mika I disagree with you in that point!!:mf_rosetinted:...:lmfao:

when he talks about twitter, I think he means about he change everyday password and so on, as he mentioned once, am I wrong?? :blink:... anyway, I agree with you when you say he probably has another account and he might get cofused!:thumb_yello::roftl:

btw, orange is a really nice colour, I love it!!!!:blush-anim-cl::wub2:...Mika I disagree with you in that point!!:mf_rosetinted:...:lmfao:

:dunno: when would that have been? More than 4 months ago probably :teehee:

WW, could you give Charlie an orange sweater?

Poor us...:naughty:

Yeah, you're right. It is on a poster somewhere, he has the same jacket in green.

I like orange, especially with black.

Oh, Mastah Petra :mf_rosetinted: thy wish is my command!

169hrti.jpg

Archived