Belfast tickets on their way

enigma

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just had an email from Sandbag saying the Belfast tickets have been dispatched. So looks like at least the first gig of the tour is definitely on!

:lmfao: Sorry ... we are such pessimists aren't we .... :aah:

:naughty:

Bloody Mika ... what he puts us through :wink2:

this sounds good. I'm really looking forward to see if this time Sandbag will get on track! I wouldn't stand not having tickets at this year's gigs even though I have bought them 6 months ahead.

BTW: is there a Sandbag whinning thread? I got some problems with a delivery and I'm really curious if anyone else has this kind of problem too.

Mum ordered for me something (a t-shirt or2 I think) on the 6th of DECEMBER!!! in order to give them to me on xmas. the "beautiful part": I haven't received them!

Have sent them tens of emails and mum even called them and they state that they have sent them, and they're blaming the post for it... :sneaky2:

Has anyone had similar problems?

this sounds good. I'm really looking forward to see if this time Sandbag will get on track! I wouldn't stand not having tickets at this year's gigs even though I have bought them 6 months ahead.

BTW: is there a Sandbag whinning thread? I got some problems with a delivery and I'm really curious if anyone else has this kind of problem too.

Mum ordered for me something (a t-shirt or2 I think) on the 6th of DECEMBER!!! in order to give them to me on xmas. the "beautiful part": I haven't received them!

Have sent them tens of emails and mum even called them and they state that they have sent them, and they're blaming the post for it... :sneaky2:

Has anyone had similar problems?

Oh yes - I will find you the thread :rolls_eyes:

Try here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20661&highlight=merchandise

Woo hoo! A miracle has happened. I have received a gig ticket. It is for Belfast, and it is for the same venue and the same date as I booked it for. I am now going for a lie-down to get over the shock.

Ticked arrived. One week from UK to Italy. Not so bad. :thumb_yello:

mine isn't here yet, but if yours only arrived today, there's hope that it'll come today or tomorrow... :rolls_eyes:

so you're coming? :biggrin2: you're still on the maybe list in the belfast thread... :fisch: would love to meet you again! :huglove:

edit: ha, just seen that i also got a confirmation mail that the dublin ticket has been dispatched! :biggrin2:

Do you know if we can still order tickets for the Belfast show from Sandbag?

I was looking but couldn't find links anywhere...

don't think so... that's probably the reason why they're sending out tickets so late, they collect until a certain date, then get this amount of tickets from somewhere and dispatch them all together. i think it was the day i got my confirmation mail for belfast that that gig (and the other february ones too) disappeared from the site.

so, the tickets for belfast+dublin has been sent now. any of the others yet? :bleh:

Got my Belfast ticket today, feel relieved :biggrin2: And Sandbag send tickets as secured mail :thumb_yello: I guess they did that earlier too, but I couldn't remember.

the tickets for the acoustic tour were sent as secured mail as well. so gret to hear that they already started sending the tickets and some of you have received them:thumb_yello:

the tickets for the acoustic tour were sent as secured mail as well. so gret to hear that they already started sending the tickets and some of you have received them:thumb_yello:

my berlin ticket for the acoustic tour wasn't sent at all, that's why i don't remember. :naughty:

my berlin ticket for the acoustic tour wasn't sent at all, that's why i don't remember. :naughty:

i remember the story about the berlin tickets not being sent to anyone:naughty: and then you went to milan where the didnt send the tickets for this one either, right:blink:

i remember the story about the berlin tickets not being sent to anyone:naughty: and then you went to milan where the didnt send the tickets for this one either, right:blink:

milan, milan... *thinks* good question. :blink: ... ah yes, we had to pick up those at the box office as well! *remembers those 2 queues, one for the tickets, and then further on for the gig* and thanx to robi's good organization, everything went perfectly well with that! :huglove:

Do you know if we can still order tickets for the Belfast show from Sandbag?

I was looking but couldn't find links anywhere...

i think no, i think some weeks ago it was already sold out on Sandbag, because i remember that one of our friend bought from another seller (link on the venue website)

so you're coming? you're still on the maybe list in the belfast thread... would love to meet you again!

i'm always on maybe list because work reasons... i'm sure to leave just the day before (anyway you often see me... so it means that i often ignore work last minute problems :fisch:)

i hope we see very soon :biggrin2:

don't think so... that's probably the reason why they're sending out tickets so late, they collect until a certain date, then get this amount of tickets from somewhere and dispatch them all together.

I think that somewhere is the venue, or maybe the national headquater of the promoter. For example, for your german gigs i think that tickets voyage from Germany to Sandbag UK, then from UK to your home in Germany and your Ireland ticket... from Ireland to UK, from UK to Germany and then, with you, from Germany to Ireland again :naughty:

Maybe some promoter refuse to let theyr tickets travel so much and prefere dont send them to Sandbag UK (it is the case of Milan last tour and maybe Lisbon this tour - Berlin was a last minute choice: no delivery tickets because on late from the promoter but rembourse of shipping costs)

Belfast ticket in hands: good job , Sandbags!

With Seetickets London gig, i' ll have to pick it up at the venue , 19h pm.

Seetickets, as usual :sneaky2:

Finally the best, for foreign deliveries, is Ticketmaster.

You order and you have after one or two weeks :thumb_yello:

:bye:

The delivery for the acoustic tour was terrible for me.

Because Sadler's Wells was my first Mika concert, I got really worried they wouldn't turn up and they arrived so near the concert date I was like having a panic attack everyday they didn't come.

I'm just that sort of person who believes something wont happen until I have proof it will happen e.g. Going on holiday to West Africa, didn't believe we were going until we were on the plane.

Seetickets, as usual :sneaky2:

Finally the best, for foreign deliveries, is Ticketmaster.

You order and you have after one or two weeks :thumb_yello:

:bye:

yeah, you can even print the tickets yourself on ticketmaster in many cases - i wish they hadn't changed their credit card system. :crybaby:

i'm always on maybe list because work reasons... i'm sure to leave just the day before (anyway you often see me... so it means that i often ignore work last minute problems :fisch:)

I am going to the Belfast gig , so let me confirm that you are coming, too:wink2:

:biggrin2:

I received my Dublin ticket yesterday, the day after I received confirmation of it beings shipped.

I was also really pleased that it was sent by registered mail, so I had to sign that I received it. :thumb_yello:

So, the 8EUR extra + the handling fee I paid to Sandbag for delivery was almost completely worth it :teehee:

Archived