Hello everybody!

mirtle

Hello Mika fans :)

I'm Marzia, and I'm writing from Italy...where I spend my time studying for an Economics degree, reading everything I can get, listening to a lot of music, travel whenever I can...

( well, they're not my only occupations LoL...But the ones I like most! :D)

When Did I discover Mika?

Well, I always knew who him was...but...you know, I never focused about song's lyrics, or him singing...then, a day...I was wasting my time doing nothing on youtube...and I watched the "Happy Ending" video...such an amazing song, beautiful voice...

and, ok, by the time the video finished...I was a Mika fan! yay! XD

I can't wait to get more involved in MFC, and meet people that...share the wonderful thing that is...being a mika fan!!

I'm sorry if I wrote something gramatically wrong...but I was writing in a hurry! :D

LoL!

hOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME...

xxxx

mirtle

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Mika fans :)

I'm Marzia, and I'm writing from Italy...where I spend my time studying for an Economics degree, reading everything I can get, listening to a lot of music, travel whenever I can...

( well, they're not my only occupations LoL...But the ones I like most! :D)

When Did I discover Mika?

Well, I always knew who him was...but...you know, I never focused about song's lyrics, or him singing...then, a day...I was wasting my time doing nothing on youtube...and I watched the "Happy Ending" video...such an amazing song, beautiful voice...

and, ok, by the time the video finished...I was a Mika fan! yay! XD

I can't wait to get more involved in MFC, and meet people that...share the wonderful thing that is...being a mika fan!!

I'm sorry if I wrote something gramatically wrong...but I was writing in a hurry! :D

LoL!

hOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME...

xxxx

mirtle

Welcome to the MFC. Have fun here!

Thanks to you all!!!

:) :)

you make me feel wellcome and happy about all this "mika-crazyness" I have! :P

Hope to have fun here with you guys..

:)

p.s. I found some of you on twitter...and I became a follower..is that ok for you?

You seem extremely nice :)

Thanks to you all!!!

:) :)

you make me feel wellcome and happy about all this "mika-crazyness" I have! :P

Hope to have fun here with you guys..

:)

p.s. I found some of you on twitter...and I became a follower..is that ok for you?

You seem extremely nice :)

there is no problem for me! :wink2: me too I follow you ... :naughty:

Archived