How is he?

Grynposen

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey :) I'm going to see mika live on march 15th. How is he live? When did you see him? Any bad things? Or good ? Please tell me the highlights of the concert :)

- Nanna from Denmark

Hello :bye:

He is brilliant live - better than telly or video - he really puts on a show. There are lots of accounts in this section - one foreach gig :thumb_yello:

Hey :) I'm going to see mika live on march 15th. How is he live? When did you see him? Any bad things? Or good ? Please tell me the highlights of the concert :)

- Nanna from Denmark

Hi Nanna! Welcome to MFC. I will also be at the show in Denmark. Hope to see you there!

Here is my report from a show Mika did in Los Angeles last year. It's got all the detail you could ever ask for. :roftl:

First Part

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2240201&postcount=959

Second Part:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2240219&postcount=960

The only "bad" thing I could possibly think of is that Mika often uses some foul language (curse words) when talking to the audience. Apart from that, he's a fantastic performer. :thumb_yello:

Here is my report from a show Mika did in Los Angeles last year. It's got all the detail you could ever ask for. :roftl:

First Part

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2240201&postcount=959

Second Part:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2240219&postcount=960

LOL! I was going to point Nanna to one of your reports, too, Mana! Like

you said, "all the detail you could ever ask for". :wink2:

Nanna, this forum is full of people's reports and photos and videos, so

feel free to browse around. You'll find that many of us keep going back

to see Mika perform live again and again, so that must tell you how

fabulous we think he is! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

:welcomeani: to the MFC!

- Nanna from Denmark

HEEEEEEJ. Velkommen!!!! :yay:

Han er kanon live. Du vil langt fra fortryde det!

Håber at se dig d. 15 Marts :mf_rosetinted:

- Nanna from Denmark

Mika is amazing live! He sings live of course, and you can hardly believe such a voice comes from just one person! He really is unbelievable! Welcome to the MFC!

- Nanna from Denmark

Hi Nanna! :bye:

I've only been to one Mika gig, but all I can say is...take all the good things you read here about his performance and what you see on TV, and multiply it by 100000000! :wub2:

It's not just a gig, it's a real party, and both Mika and us have the time of our lives! :biggrin2:

Hope you have as much fun in your first gig as I did in mine! :wink2:

- Nanna from Denmark

He is absolutely amazing live, and I can't think of anything bad with his shows, even when he's under the weather, he puts his all into them.

I have been to quite a few gigs, and I've enjoyed all of them.

Archived