10 Seated Tickets - Movie Toons - 2nd Feb 2010

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He had to do the song twice like most of the artists did, and then he had an interview with Dannii (which was totally rehearsed by the way, you could tell :naughty:) and then he mentioned Beauty and the Beast and said "I liked the candlestick guy...what was his name?" so I shouted out "LUMIERE!" and he went "Gaston?" :roftl::roftl: What a fail!

thats so funny:roftl::roftl: cant wait to watch it.

I've watched Beauty and the Beast so many times but if you hadnt written Lumiere's name I'd still be trying to remember it. But I wouldnt confuse him with Gaston though:roftl:

Sigh!:fangurl: Counting the days....

counting the days too.....

*seriously considering moving to London, no snow and a lot of Mika*:teehee:

Haven't Germany had a lot more (and far better quality) Mika than London lately, with all those tiny showcases? Why is everyone fixated with London? I don't understand it :blink:. The facts speak for themselves :aah:.

I totally agree with you. Gaston is a jerk. Kronk Rules.

Plus he makes a fabulous spinach puff. :naughty:

OK, I'll stay on topic from now on. Sorry. :blush-anim-cl:

NO. WAY.

It's ALL about Hercules. Even if he is ginger. :roftl:

Haven't Germany had a lot more (and far better quality) Mika than London lately, with all those tiny showcases? Why is everyone fixated with London? I don't understand it :blink:. The facts speak for themselves :aah:.

OMG agree :aah:

AND I COULD NOT GO!!! :aah::aah::aah:

:aah::aah::aah:

*seriously considering moving to London, no snow and a lot of Mika*:teehee:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! December and January had tons of snow!! We had so many inches! :aah: Maybe not comparible to Canada or whatever, but they can deal with it because they always get it and we don't, so when snow arrives everyone runs round like a bunch of headless chickens panicking :roftl:

And then there's the Canadians and their Mr. Snow Ploughs and their shovels going "just another day in Canadian Winter!"

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! December and January had tons of snow!! We had so many inches! :aah: Maybe not comparible to Canada or whatever, but they can deal with it because they always get it and we don't, so when snow arrives everyone runs round like a bunch of headless chickens panicking :roftl:

And then there's the Canadians and their Mr. Snow Ploughs and their shovels going "just another day in Canadian Winter!"

Comparible? Really?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sorry Cazzie, it had to be done:roftl:

AND I COULD NOT GO!!! :aah::aah:

:aah::aah::aah:

I know, and that SO sucks!!! :sneaky2:

Comparible? Really?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sorry Cazzie, it had to be done:roftl:

Did I just make that word up? :lmfao: Okay, "maybe not in comparison to Canada..."

Surely that one works? :roftl: I don't know what's happened lately! Gosh I really thought I was a know-it-all :mf_rosetinted:

Are you guys dealing with snow in October? How about STILL in May? :roftl:

Not sure if that's the case in Sweden, but here it snows 8 months out of the year. I'd take England and their inability to deal with 8 weeks of snow instead, thanks. :roftl:

Did I just make that word up? :lmfao: Okay, "maybe not in comparison to Canada..."

Surely that one works? :roftl: I don't know what's happened lately! Gosh I really thought I was a know-it-all :mf_rosetinted:

Comparable, hon. You put an "i" instead of an "a". :teehee:

OK, I said I would get back on-topic, but this conversation just

begs for me to share this:

http://www.hollywire.com/featured/disney-heroes-as-underwear-models/

That's all I'm saying on the subject. :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm Interesting :teehee:

Oh! :teehee: I take Eric.

:shocked: But..........but......... I also want Eric :sneaky2:. Ok, if I can't have Eric I will take Prince Phillip.

Comparable, hon. You put an "i" instead of an "a". :teehee:

...I knew that :mf_rosetinted:

OK, I said I would get back on-topic, but this conversation just

begs for me to share this:

http://www.hollywire.com/featured/disney-heroes-as-underwear-models/

That's all I'm saying on the subject. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll still take Hercules. John Smith looks quite nice. Eric's certainly not bad. Or Aladdin, either...

(Gosh, fantasising about Mika's bad enough but CARTOON CHARACTERS? :roftl: Okay okay I'll admit, I did actually have a bit of a crush on Hercules when the film came out :teehee:)

...I knew that :mf_rosetinted:

I'll still take Hercules. John Smith looks quite nice. Eric's certainly not bad. Or Aladdin, either...

(Gosh, fantasising about Mika's bad enough but CARTOON CHARACTERS? :roftl: Okay okay I'll admit, I did actually have a bit of a crush on Hercules when the film came out :teehee:)

I was going to laugh at you lot ... having crushes on cartoons ... how on earth can you have a crush on a cartoon character .... Until I remembered .... that I fancied - when I was very ickle mind .... like 7 or 8 - He-man ... but not as He-man himself ... far too butch for me even then ... but his alter-ego

tq350.jpg

I can't even remember what his alter-ego was called :lmfao:

:blush-anim-cl:

I'm really embarrassed now :aah:

I was going to laugh at you lot ... having crushes on cartoons ... how on earth can you have a crush on a cartoon character .... Until I remembered .... that I fancied - when I was very ickle mind .... like 7 or 8 - He-man ... but not as He-man himself ... far too butch for me even then ... but his alter-ego

tq350.jpg

I can't even remember what his alter-ego was called :lmfao:

:blush-anim-cl:

I'm really embarrassed now :aah:

So you should be!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh you ... By the Power Of Grayskull .... I have the POWER .... so .... be careful :lmfao:

Vegeta from DragonballZ can take down your silly little He-Man anytime :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and Vegeta's waaaaay cool. He has this deep growly voice and he's such an ARSE, but he's the kind of man who has every reason to be because you know what he's been through. He's just so.........sekrckutgel iwuiae5yqwiu. Words can't describe how cool he is. It's like he's the Underdog but he's so determined and driven to beat his rival and that's what makes him so admirable.

Sorry, I just find his character to be complex and deep lol. There are so many dimensions to him unlike other characters who have a 2D personality.

Vegeta from DragonballZ can take down your silly little He-Man anytime :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and Vegeta's waaaaay cool. He has this deep growly voice and he's such an ARSE, but he's the kind of man who has every reason to be because you know what he's been through. He's just so.........sekrckutgel iwuiae5yqwiu. Words can't describe how cool he is. It's like he's the Underdog but he's so determined and driven to beat his rival and that's what makes him so admirable.

Sorry, I just find his character to be complex and deep lol. There are so many dimensions to him unlike other characters who have a 2D personality.

Never seen that ... never heard of him either or the show .... :naughty:

Oh-oh, I just found this:

Prince Eric from Disney’s The Little Mermaid

erick1.gif

Why You Like Him: If you can get past the fact that he’s clearly a man in his mid-twenties who hooks up with a sixteen-year-old, he’s a pretty attractive guy. Tall, dark hair, and he appears to be the sole heir to a kingdom. However, where this kingdom is exactly is somewhat of a mystery. Prince Eric sounds like an American, his butler is British, Sebastian the crab sounds Jamaican, and then Scuttle the seagull sounds like a crazy sea captain from who knows where. But regardless, if you hooked up with Prince Eric you would end up as a princess and having a title is impressive in and of itself.

Why You Should Toss Him Back: Yes, he’s good looking, but there doesn’t seem to be much else to him. I’ve heard that some people think he’s romantic for falling in love with Ariel even though she can’t talk. It may seem romantic on the surface, but he really only seems to love her based on the fact that she’s pretty. I’m not saying that mutes can’t find love, but Ariel hasn’t had a chance to learn sign language or how to write and her only way of communicating is batting her eyes. I feel like this epitomizes the kind of woman Prince Eric is looking for–seen and not heard. Yes, he falls for Ursula the Sea Witch after she steals Ariel’s voice and disguises herself, but that brings me to another point: he leaves Ariel for the next hot body to sashay through the palace. I know, I know, he was bewitched, blah blah blah, but shouldn’t true love be stronger than a few fancy words and a pretty face?

3645216_std.jpg

Although in the end, after he gets back together with Ariel, I do have to give Prince Eric credit for putting up with certain . . . fishy . . . smells. I mean, the girl just developed legs, I’m sure she hasn’t fully learned about hygiene yet.

...but hey

prince-eric-underwear-model.jpg

Who said Philip?

Prince Philip from Disney’s Sleeping Beauty

sleepingbeauty6.jpg

Why You Like Him: Prince Philip is the love interest of Aurora, the sleeping beauty. Goofy hat aside, he seems like a good guy. He’s romantic in the way he sweeps Aurora off her feet in the forest when they sing and ballroom dance together amidst all her woodland creature friends. Then, after Aurora is captured by the evil fairy he rushes off to save her, riding through fire and defeating a dragon. Brave, romantic, good with animals, is there anything not to like?

Why You Shouldn’t Speak to Strangers in the Forest: Yes, there are a few things not to like. Again, Disney is big on the pedophelia but in their defense, these fairytales were written without knowledge of future American laws concerning age of consent. Aurora is born when Prince Philip looks to be about seven or eight-years-old so when she celebrates her sixteenth he is approximately twenty-three or twenty-four. If the story took place in modern day, he would be the Matthew McConaughey from Dazed and Confused to her high school sophomore. Prince Philip is also a little disconcerting in his apparant affection for somnophiliac sexual tendencies. They don’t share their first kiss until she is asleep and imprisoned in a tower.

sleepingbeauty-photo1sb_c_259.jpg

I’m sure he’d use the excuse of “the fairies told me I had to kiss her to break the spell” defense, but it’s not that far away from a date rapist saying, “Dude, the girl at the party was totally coming on to me all night. She passed out, but I know she wanted it. Hey, it’s not like she said no, right?”

http://thatswhatshesaid.today.com/2009/04/12/hot-cartoon-characters-and-why-you-should-avoid-them/

Archived