• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would any kind english native translate that Cat twit to Understandable english for foreigners, please?

I understood **** all...

I'm no native speaker but I can sum it up:

Mika thinks plagiarizing something for a coursework is cool :mf_rosetinted:

(I think it only shows how seriously he used to take his school assignments:teehee: )

He found it cool, or just laughed at it? :teehee:

Ok, I know I exaggerated. :teehee:

I obviously cannot draw conclusions on someone laughing at such thing when one is not directly involved. I would have probably also laughed if it was done in a completely stupid way.:naughty:

Ok, I know I exaggerated. :teehee:

I obviously cannot draw conclusions on someone laughing at such thing when one is not directly involved. I would have probably also laughed if it was done in a completely stupid way.:naughty:

:teehee: haha, yeah, me too :roftl:

CatFitton Ha! Mika caught me marking papers and laughed at the kid who plagiarized his coursework. Busted.

about 1 hours ago from TweetDeck

plagiarized his coursework? huh? :blink: mika's coursework? the kids' coursework? what's a coursework anyway? :blink:

i hate my lack in english skills! :aah:

Home work ? like after school your given projects to do "course work" , assignment .. university course work .. projects etc

Something along those lines:biggrin2:

mind if i join the groupe? :blink:

She means the kid plagiarized in order to complete his coursework...which as FD said is his homework or assignment or whatever she was marking.

ah, thanx. :thumb_yello: so mika found that funny, huh? :blink: well, at least that kid can say now that he/she made mika laugh. :lmfao:

:blink: What's a cat twit?

See upper quotes, CatFitton's twit about mika....even after Christine's

explanation i understoood nil...

The 'PoohBumWiddle' ?!:naughty:

Say wot????

now u got me completely lost...:blink:

See upper quotes, CatFitton's twit to mika....

Are you still not sure what the tweet meant?

Cat is a teacher and she was marking essays. One of the kids cheated on his assignment by plagiarizing (using someone else's words and not crediting them). Mika saw this and thought it was funny for whatever reason. :naughty:

A "bust" is when the police catch criminals in the act. So the kid has been "busted" since Cat and/or Mika noticed he had cheated on his assignment.

Although Cat says Mika "caught me" so maybe she's the one who's busted since she's not supposed to be gigging while she's working or shouldn't be working while she's gigging. :naughty:

Are you still not sure what the tweet meant?

Cat is a teacher and she was marking essays. One of the kids cheated on his assignment by plagiarizing (using someone else's words and not crediting them). Mika saw this and thought it was funny for whatever reason. :naughty:

A "bust" is when the police catch criminals in the act. So the kid has been "busted" since Cat and/or Mika noticed he had cheated on his assignment.

Although Cat says Mika "caught me" so maybe she's the one who's busted since she's not supposed to be gigging while she's working or shouldn't be working while she's gigging. :naughty:

cat is a teacher ok

one of the kids cheated on her class? ok

Was Mika at the classroom????

That's my doubt...

And why should he catch the teacher for giggling?

Soory i feel like being mentally retarded asking this but i am not really getting it...:lmfao:

cat is a teacher ok

That's my doubt...

Soory i feel like being mentally retarded asking this but i am not really getting it...:lmfao:

:roftl: Mika is not in the classroom, Cat brought the assignments with her to the venue Mika was performing at (Sheffield? I can't remember). Mika came by and saw her marking the papers, saw that the kid was cheating and thought it was funny.

EDIT: Oh and I didn't say Cat was giggling...but gigging i.e. at a Mika gig.

cat is a teacher ok

That's my doubt...

:floor:

I think it is now time you created a picture of the story based on your current understanding....:naughty: (i.e. Mika giggling in a classroom with a cat :biggrin2:)

:roftl: Mika is not in the classroom, Cat brought the assignments with her to the venue Mika was performing at (Sheffield? I can't remember). Mika came by and saw her marking the papers, saw that the kid was cheating and thought it was funny.

:lmfao:

:lmfao: Oh Wonka..

Apparently Cat is going to tell the pupil that mika has seen his copied coursework and laughed at it! :teehee::naughty:

:lmfao:

You can all :lmfao: your asses off at my expenses but i still don't get it..:roftl:

Why does a teacher take assignements to a gig?

And mark the papers there?

And how does Mika see a teacher fan doing that? On queue?

Please enlighten me, i feel a total dork...:roftl:

And sorry about the giggling, i'm becoming an old bat on my 40's...:naughty:

just read her other tweets and you will understand:wink2:

You can all :lmfao: your asses off at my expenses but i still don't get it..:roftl:

And sorry about the giggling, i'm becoming an old bat on my 40's...:naughty:

she's jimmy's gf. :wink2:

Archived