Waterfront, Belfast: 13-02-2010 Pre-Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok, i think i counted wrong :aah: its at 9pm.. so right now its hummm... 6:22pm london right?

So, yeah in 3 hours no?? im so lost :lmfao:

It starts at 9pm GMT (the UK time), it's now 18:30 in UK, which means that the show starts in less that 3 hours. :naughty: You're right, just stop thinking about those time zones and you'll be fine. :roftl:

The venue is amazing, Northern Ireland Trophy (one of the snooker tournaments) takes place there, it's going to be great! :naughty:

Oh, that's great. So I even know the location from TV!

Holy, I'm so excited. smiley_emoticons_hurra2.gifsmiley_emoticons_hurra2.gifsmiley_emoticons_hurra2.gif Feels like Christmas. How will the stage look like? What songs will he play? What clothes will he and the band wear? How will the lollipop and big girls will look like?

Holy, I'm so excited. smiley_emoticons_hurra2.gifsmiley_emoticons_hurra2.gifsmiley_emoticons_hurra2.gif Feels like Christmas. How will the stage look like? What songs will he play? What clothes will he and the band wear? How will the lollipop and big girls will look like?

That's exactly how I feel :teehee: and omg I love those smileys! :roftl:

:roftl: Your excitement is pretty contagious. Feels like summer '07 now :thumb_yello:

Are you going to attend any of the German shows?

Andy had a chat with the Londonites. none of them will be characters though, they will just enjoy the show. (rhyme not intended)

Ahhh, music to my ears!:wub2:

Dublins looking better all the time, knowing Fluffy will be there.

Archived