Waterfront, Belfast: 13-02-2010 Pre-Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I almst had a car accident to get home by 9....

What happened already?

Babs BG?

Mellody and BS there???? Reallyyyyyyyy?????

Yayyyyyyyy

I don't *think* Babs was actually a BG... I think that was just a Twitter misunderstanding. :teehee:

Hoped the same was as he did in the states and asian tour w. astroboy and take the spacesuit off :naughty:

Don't worry, even if he's doing something different, I'm sure he'll still find some excuse to take his shirt off. :das::roftl:

Oh no!!! Are you OK?

I am, i was driving safely, was getting my boy from a bday party, but peeps are insanely driving here today coz its Carnival and most are drunk...and it's been raining for a month, and today it was sunny and the roads are dry, so everyone was sick of slow driving and got a bit wacko about it today....:boxed:

I was almost hit by a looney BMW no lights on at 150km hr at the runway....:shocked:, I had the guts to go to the sideway so he'd pass through me without hitting me...:aah::aah:

I am, i was driving safely, was getting my boy from a bday party, but peeps are insanely driving here today coz its Carnival and most are drunk...and it's been raining for a month, and today it was sunny and the roads are dry, so everyone was sick of slow driving and got a bit wacko about it today....:boxed:

I was almost hit by a looney BMW no lights on at 150km hr at the runway....:shocked:, I had the guts to go to the sideway so he'd pass through me without hitting me...:aah::aah:

Freak!! I can't stand people like that! If they wanna risk their own life, fine but let us out of it! :sneaky2:

Phew!:naughty:

:shocked: That's fast!!

I don't *think* Babs was actually a BG... I think that was just a Twitter misunderstanding. :teehee:

Don't worry, even if he's doing something different, I'm sure he'll still find some excuse to take his shirt off. :das::roftl:

Awwwwwwww ... damn :aah:

Archived