:kachinga: Alright then, boss bunny :huglove:

You're welcome! How are you doing today? :wub2:

:bleh: Boss Bunny!

I'm fine, thank you:huglove: been to doctor's again! I won't be going to school this entire week too! (secretly goes: :kachinga:!)

And you?:wub2:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bleh: Boss Bunny!

I'm fine, thank you:huglove: been to doctor's again! I won't be going to school this entire week too! (secretly goes: :kachinga:!)

And you?:wub2:

Well, obviously :bleh:

Haha yay! :naughty::huglove:

I'm dead...but a very happpy ghost. The guy I like killed me :naughty:

Seriously, that look...he'll need a gun licence for that :swoon: and Physics! The same every time - he sits right behind me, we both usually sit kinda twisted, and he leans in. Like, leans in far. I had to shift away because I couldn't concentrate anymore :swoon:

Oh and I got a letter from my MFC pen pal! :biggrin2: She sent me silver shoe laces with it. My sister said if I'd say "Love 'em" one more time, she'd get a band-aid for me :lmfao:

Sorry for dissapearing like that, but I had to study :thumbdown:

Well, obviously : bleh:

Haha yay! :nau ghty: :huglove:

I'm dead...but a very happpy ghost. The guy I like killed me :naughty:

Seriously, that look...he'll need a gun licence for that :swoon: and Physics! The same every time - he sits right behind me, we both usually sit kinda twisted, and he leans in. Like, leans in far. I had to shift away because I couldn't concentrate anymore :swoon:

Oh and I got a letter from my MFC pen pal! :biggrin2: She sent me silver shoe laces with it. My sister said if I'd say "Love 'em" one more time, she'd get a band-aid for me :lmfao:

:pinkbow:

Oh woooooowww :das: What does he look like?:wink2:

That's so cool! :biggrin2: I was looking for the silver shoe laces about two weeks ago but couldn't find them! Hopefully I will in Berlin! :teehee:

Sorry for dissapearing like that, but I had to study :thumbd own:

pin kbow:

Oh woooooowww :das : What does he look like?:win k2:

That's so cool! :bigg rin2: I was looking for the silver shoe laces about two weeks ago but couldn't find them! Hopefully I will in Berlin! :teeh ee:

Aww it's okay :huglove: Now I let you wait coz I was at dinner :aah:

goooood :das: he reminds me of Mika a lot sometimes :blink: he's part Italian, dark eyes with long lashes and all :naughty: and he smells good too lol...amazing what kind of stuff you notice when you watch someone so much :naughty: Shame I have no idea if he likes me back...my best friend thinks he does...but he's not in my class, so she only knows what I told her...:aah:

I love my sis tho.

Me: Der Kerl bringt mich echt noch mal um...:wub2:

Her: Dann kriegt er's aber mit mir zu tun!

:lmfao:

I know! :biggrin2: Yay I bet you will! :thumb_yello:

Aww it's okay :huglove: Now I let you wait coz I was at dinner :aa h:

goooood : das: he reminds me of Mika a lot sometimes :blink: he's part Italian, dark eyes with long lashes and all :naughty: and he smells good too lol...amazing what kind of stuff you notice when you watch someone so much :naughty: Shame I have no idea if he likes me back...my best friend thinks he does...but he's not in my class, so she only knows what I told her...:aah:

I love my sis tho.

Me: Der Kerl bringt mich echt noch mal um...:w ub2:

Her: Dann kriegt er's aber mit mir zu tun!

:lmfao:

I know! :biggrin2: Yay I bet you will! :thumb_ yello:

OMG, he sounds very nice :teehee:

Exactly the bolded part:thumb_yello:

:lmfao: Hat deine Schwester ihn gesehen?

Thanks:D Hope so! I heard there were maaany nice things in Berlin.. :wub2:

OMG, he sounds very nice :tee hee:

Exactly the bolded part:thumb_ yello:

:lmf ao: Hat deine Schwester ihn gesehen?

Thanks:D Hope so! I heard there were maaany nice things in Berlin.. :wu b2:

Yeah...he is....:teehee::wub2: I'm still all giggly...something is seriously wrong with me...:naughty: I liked how he didn't go laughing when his neighbour said "lol Kathy is covering her whole exercise book in scribbles again :roftl:" haha. I could hear his breath...Okay, I need to stop now!! :aah::aah:

Auf Klassenfotos, schätze ich mal :naughty:

That goes for a lot of big cities...:teehee: Have visited it once, and yeah, it's nahce :das:

Will be cut off very soon...so bye :emot-sad::bye::huglove: Or wait...if you want, you can send me your reply per e-mail instead :wink2:

Okay, will do:wink2::thumb_yello:

Bye bye!:huglove::bye: I'm off too, I'm kinda tired and hungry and there's something weird going on with my rabbit:blink:

Ttys:huglove: