Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aww:huglove:

im fine, been studying alot.. so i thought id take a break:biggrin2:

how are you?

Haha it's okay!

That's a good idea :thumb_yello:

I'm doing okay thanks! The break was defo a good idea...:naughty: Was ice skating. But I tell ya, going ice skating on Sunday afternoons isn't a good idea :lmfao:

Haha it's okay!

That's a good idea :thumb_yello:

I'm doing okay thanks! The break was defo a good idea...:naughty: Was ice skating. But I tell ya, going ice skating on Sunday afternoons isn't a good idea :lmfao:

:lmfao:!!!

oooh, is it the same as here?? there are like TONS of people ice skating on weekends!!! i never go, i go during the week...

do you take skating classes?

:lmfao:!!!

oooh, is it the same as here?? there are like TONS of people ice skating on weekends!!! i never go, i go during the week...

do you take skating classes?

Yes, exactly!! :roftl: Every half minute someone gives you a heart attack because they are either thrice as good and fast as you and going every direction but the one they're supposed to, yet don't necessarily look where they're going, or suck worse than yourself and do the same. Well, you can imagine. :lmfao:

And no I don't. But I guess it wouldn't hurt, considering I can't even brake. :lmfao: You?

Yes, exactly!! :roftl: Every half minute someone gives you a heart attack because they are either thrice as good and fast as you and going every direction but the one they're supposed to, yet don't necessarily look where they're going, or suck worse than yourself and do the same. Well, you can imagine. :lmfao:

And no I don't. But I guess it wouldn't hurt, considering I can't even brake. :lmfao: You?

:lmfao:!!! that sounds scary :lmfao: and how do u brake then??? throw yourself on the ice???:naughty:

i took artistic skating classes for about 4 years... but im not so good.. i can like swirl and stuff, go backwards, but i cant jump at all:aah: wayy to scary for me:aah:

:lmfao:!!! that sounds scary :lmfao: and how do u brake then??? throw yourself on the ice???:naughty:

i took artistic skating classes for about 4 years... but im not so good.. i can like swirl and stuff, go backwards, but i cant jump at all:aah: wayy to scary for me:aah:

Nope, I just slow down. :roftl: I know the principle, but trying it never ends good. :teehee:

Wow that's still good! Way better than me anyway. :lmfao: You can teach me if we ever meet :naughty:

My main problem is that I love all the bunnies, and I'd like to keep contact with the people that have left...but I will defo stay here with you. This is the original Colourful Bunnies Club. I joined the other forum, yes, because it seemed like a good idea at first. But now it's only the people who have left here, and some others :dunno:

I hope I'm still welcome here. :boxed:

Well, maybe...:teehee: I kind of hope to start a new part soon, like a new beginning. Just for the symbolic meaning, I like stuff like that :blush-anim-cl:

awww so cute! So much cuteness the last few posts :wub2:

:bye: misspie! you are welcomed here, as long as you are aware that there are guidelines to follow and that yes, we are watching this thread and every thread. we have a job to do and members have guidelines to follow.

it is NOT a conspiracy against the bunny society :roftl:

i do not want another thread started. threads run til they are 4000 posts. as much as you feel a new beginning is important, as much as i think a reminder of what happened is good also :thumb_yello:

that being said, carry on little bunnies! :huglove:

:bye: misspie! you are welcomed here, as long as you are aware that there is guidelines to follow and that yes, we are watching this thread and every thread. we have a job to do and members have guidelines to follow.

it is NOT a conspiracy against the bunny society :roftl:

i do not want another thread started. threads run til they are 4000 posts. as much as you feel a new beginning is important, as much as i think a reminder of what happened is good also :thumb_yello:

that being said, carry on little bunnies! :huglove:

I didn't mean starting a new thread now. I just said I hope to have the new part soon, because then I'll really feel to have left these issues behind. :wink2:

And yes, I am very well aware that there is guidelines to follow and that you moderators are just doing your job. With being welcome, I was more adressing my fellow bunnies, and especially Keti, because I felt there were some difficulties. Maybe my feeling was wrong, we will see.

I didn't mean starting a new thread now. I just said I hope to have the new part soon, because then I'll really feel to have left these issues behind. :wink2:

And yes, I am very well aware that there is guidelines to follow and that you moderators are just doing your job. With being welcome, I was more adressing my fellow bunnies, and especially Keti, because I felt there were some difficulties. Maybe my feeling was wrong, we will see.

Maybe I'm the eldest bunny here on the thread:roftl: and I'm so happy you're back where you belong.:huglove: And Keti loves all her bunnies, I know that for sure.:wub2::thumb_yello:

Maybe I'm the eldest bunny here on the thread:roftl: and I'm so happy you're back where you belong.:huglove: And Keti loves all her bunnies, I know that for sure.:wub2::thumb_yello:

Thank you Bojana :huglove: I will try to keep contact with the people who have left, but I will stay HERE. :wink2:

i love you my bunnies!!! :huglove:

thats all i had to say:teehee:

I second that :teehee:

:huglove:

Hello bunnies :bye:

Keti sends lots of love to you all, she's still ill and tomorrow we're going to doctor again.:sneaky2: She takes some antibiotics which cause some strange reactions and she doesn't feel good atm. :wink2:

Hello my bunnies!!!:bye::huglove:

how are you??

Keti sends lots of love to you all, she's still ill and tomorrow we're going to doctor again.:sneaky2: She takes some antibiotics which cause some strange reactions and she doesn't feel good atm. :wink2:

owww!! send her loads of hugs and chocolates from me!!:naughty:

get well soon my Keti!!! :huglove: