MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
another text from Silver - FD, Ingie, Cazgirl, Jazzy, sharonkitten and her friend on stage later. They heard the soundcheck, but Mika was only on briefly:thumb_yello:

how exciting, my little poxey princess is currently tucked up happily in bed, now to await news, *gets a beer*

i'm sorry you could not make it :shocked:

Thanks Robertina

Id have been so worried about Isley, my kids come first, which is why I end up not making it to most gigs:blink::roftl:

But with the chicken pox out of the way, and she is getting older getting out to see Mika will only get easier! Looking forward to The fringe :biggrin2:

Thanks Robertina

Id have been so worried about Isley, my kids come first, which is why I end up not making it to most gigs:blink::roftl:

But with the chicken pox out of the way, and she is getting older getting out to see Mika will only get easier! Looking forward to The fringe :biggrin2:

yes :original:

I'm sorry you didn't make it in the end - I remember you were really excited about it on the Queeniac thread.

Anyway, at next big UK gig hopefully both you and Isley will make it to front row...:thumb_yello:

I'm sorry you didn't make it in the end - I remember you were really excited about it on the Queeniac thread.

Anyway, at next big UK gig hopefully both you and Isley will make it to front row...:thumb_yello:

thanks Suzi, Isley is only one year, so I dont think she'll be coming just yet:naughty: (but soon!!) My two boys came to Bristol and loved it, and they got to meet Mika after, so I get out sometimes and not long to Edinburgh:thumb_yello: :partytime2:

I wonder how the freaks are getting on

thanks Suzi, Isley is only one year, so I dont think she'll be coming just yet:naughty: (but soon!!) My two boys came to Bristol and loved it, and they got to meet Mika after, so I get out sometimes and not long to Edinburgh:thumb_yello: :partytime2:

Silly me :doh: ... so let me extend my wish for front row for you and Isley (+ the boys) to Mika's 5th album launch party:teehee:

Archived