MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weeee! I am home from Lebanon. With my sunflower from the stage! :thumb_yello: I am a bit dead. There was a storm over Beirut last night and having finally got to bed at 3am, I was woken at 4am by the sound of running water - and it was raining in my hotel room bathroom! I waded about rescuing my stuff and some nice maintenance chap came and did a temporary fix so I finally got to bed again at 5am. Next time I won't opt for the top floor! :biggrin2:

So, see you all in Cornwall. It's gonna be sunny, right? And hopefully warmer than the Beqaa Valley. Although I didn't freeze too much in the end as I bought a kafiya (or whatever they're called) just before the gig started... only to find Mika was wearing one exactly the same. The cheek of that man, copying me. Pfft. And anyway I then behaved with my usual degree of decorum (none) and was quite warm by the end of the show! :thumb_yello:

I hope there will be some seat cushions to throw in Eden. :roftl: What time's everyone going to show up on Sunday? If it's very early, I may have to bring a folding bed so I can have a little siesta during the day...

Weeee! I am home from Lebanon. With my sunflower from the stage! :thumb_yello: I am a bit dead. There was a storm over Beirut last night and having finally got to bed at 3am, I was woken at 4am by the sound of running water - and it was raining in my hotel room bathroom! I waded about rescuing my stuff and some nice maintenance chap came and did a temporary fix so I finally got to bed again at 5am. Next time I won't opt for the top floor! :biggrin2:

So, see you all in Cornwall. It's gonna be sunny, right? And hopefully warmer than the Beqaa Valley. Although I didn't freeze too much in the end as I bought a kafiya (or whatever they're called) just before the gig started... only to find Mika was wearing one exactly the same. The cheek of that man, copying me. Pfft. And anyway I then behaved with my usual degree of decorum (none) and was quite warm by the end of the show! :thumb_yello:

I hope there will be some seat cushions to throw in Eden. :roftl: What time's everyone going to show up on Sunday? If it's very early, I may have to bring a folding bed so I can have a little siesta during the day...

I think Eden doesn't open until 10:00am. We are also unsure about the queuing situation as it's not like a normal venue. We think the arena itself will be closed off and we will have to wait at the barriers. Most people are hoping to see a bit of the Eden Project itself rather than queue all day.

Or the football.

Are you bringing your sunflower?:naughty:

It should be around 23 degrees on Sunday:thumb_yello:

Are you bringing your sunflower?:naughty:

It should be around 23 degrees on Sunday:thumb_yello:

It's a bit squashed after being in my travel bag, dunno - might do, but a fake sunflower at a venue dedicated to growing fabulous flowers and plants might be deemed inappropriate! :wink2:

23 degrees sounds fine to me. I'll try and get there at 10 so I can park somewhere. Hopefully. If anyone else is staying at the Premier Inn St Austell (I think that's what I booked??!!) and wants a lift, let me know!

If there's no internet connection where we're staying....

See you all on sunday, and have a safe journey :biggrin2:

I bet I'll be too shy to speak to you, by the way :aah::blush-anim-cl:

You need to find me to collect your glowing wristband :naughty:

It's a bit squashed after being in my travel bag, dunno - might do, but a fake sunflower at a venue dedicated to growing fabulous flowers and plants might be deemed inappropriate! :wink2:

23 degrees sounds fine to me. I'll try and get there at 10 so I can park somewhere. Hopefully. If anyone else is staying at the Premier Inn St Austell (I think that's what I booked??!!) and wants a lift, let me know!

I think we're getting there about lunchtime aren't we?

I don't think there's any need to get there any earlier.

Kids, I'm off, have to wake up at a ridiculously early hour so yeah. Will see you tomorrow:mf_rosetinted: Or Sunday:mf_rosetinted:

I'll see you tomorrow at Exeter:thumb_yello:

Sleep well:wink2:

How many are heading to Wetherspoons on Saturday? What time are you going?

How will I know who you are?:dunno:

Will you all look like this-

:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

Give me an hour and several B&Cs, and that's exactly how I'll look:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think between 7 and 8 we should be there.

How many are heading to Wetherspoons on Saturday? What time are you going?

How will I know who you are?:dunno:

Will you all look like this-

:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

we will be there and yes were all :insane: in one way or another:roftl:

If anybody is looking for someone to share a double room, don't hesitate to contact me please ;) i would like to come but can't find an hotel not very expensive :sad:

thank you

Ooh it's going to be quiet around here with all the Freaks in Cornwall. Was really hoping to make this gig but I'm chained to my desk until next week. Have fun everyone!! :yay:

Thank you and we know you'll keep the place going while we're away :biggrin2: sorry u can't come

see you all tomorrow and / or Sunday!!!

Please anyone who doesn't know people, speak to us!!!

I'll speak to anyone .... i'll be Vicky 6 :teehee:

night now xxx

We can't take you anywhere because of it:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Archived