O2 Academy, Sheffield Pre Show Chatter Thread 18th Feb

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:biggrin2::roftl:

:bleh:

Hmm good question .. on a school / work day in my experience the Q doesnt really start until 3 - 5 oclock PM , a weekend lunchtime if not earlier

Berlin is gonna be on Wednesday...the gig starts aaat *checks her tickets* 8pm..I thought I had to be there at like 10am :roftl: just wanted to know that because I dunno when the others will be there and I'd really really like to be in the 1st row (and I wouldn't want to be too late)...plus it's my very 1st gig..... :biggrin2:

Babs, Dani and Sara have encountered car problems at Northampton, and have to get a hire car for the rest of their journey.

Looks like they won't get there much before 7pm.

i saw that sara tweeted about it. how far from sheffield are they?

:bleh:

Berlin is gonna be on Wednesday...the gig starts aaat *checks her tickets* 8pm..I thought I had to be there at like 10am :roftl: just wanted to know that because I dunno when the others will be there and I'd really really like to be in the 1st row (and I wouldn't want to be too late)...plus it's my very 1st gig..... :biggrin2:

This is just a question that can't be answered. 'The others' will arrive when they arrive you know... Even if people say at what time they'll arrive, doesn't mean others won't be sooner. It's about having luck I guess :dunno: But due to this asking and stuff, people will start panicking and will start to queue even earlier :aah: Really... we do it to ourselves, again. It won't surprise me if we'll have tokio hotel kind of situations in the future :teehee:

Thought I'd bring this over from the other thread.

sexypurplefish

@mikasounds hope you're warmer than we are! Some very excited young fans been Qing since 11am for you! http://twitpic.com/13xzzk

Since 11am? I'd have got there even earlier :roftl: sweet :wub2:

Babs, Dani and Sara have encountered car problems at Northampton, and have to get a hire car for the rest of their journey.

Looks like they won't get there much before 7pm.

Oh noo, hope all the best for them:thumb_yello:

It's cold and has been a little drizzly. Was worried as we have young fans in the Q but everyone's in good spirits.

The priority Q is pretty much the main one, think everyone has got an O2 phone and I spoke to the Box Office and they've agreed that if it's young people then just their guardian needs to have O2 for them to us the Q, so everything is well at this end! :)

This is just a question that can't be answered. 'The others' will arrive when they arrive you know... Even if people say at what time they'll arrive, doesn't mean others won't be sooner. It's about having luck I guess :dunno: But due to this asking and stuff, people will start panicking and will start to queue even earlier :aah: Really... we do it to ourselves, again. It won't surprise me if we'll have tokio hotel kind of situations in the future :teehee:

When I said 'the others' I meant other MFCers who will attend the gig. Perhaps I could get in touch with some of them before the gig day so we could agree about the approximate time as to when to get there to queue. (I thought MFCers Qed together.:blink:)

Oh no, we wouldn't really need that :roftl: (plus that I've had a huge row with a TH fan on some other forum just a while ago... :rolls_eyes:)

It's cold and has been a little drizzly. Was worried as we have young fans in the Q but everyone's in good spirits.

The priority Q is pretty much the main one, think everyone has got an O2 phone and I spoke to the Box Office and they've agreed that if it's young people then just their guardian needs to have O2 for them to us the Q, so everything is well at this end! :)

good to hear that everything's well.

Did everyone get an O2 sim card then, or do they just all subscribe to the network anyway?

Bit of both, lots of people bought sim cards or cheap phones but fair number already on O2, will be interesting to see how it works out!

I'll get one for my spare phone tomorrow, for next week.

Archived