Who has managed to buy 'Blame it on the girls' yet?

Emika

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We actually asked Mika's management about this earlier this week -- no one seems to be able to find a physical copy of the CD even though Mikasounds says that there would be one.

We haven't heard back from them about this yet, but I'll be sure to post as soon as I learn something definite! :thumb_yello:

We actually asked Mika's management about this earlier this week -- no one seems to be able to find a physical copy of the CD even though Mikasounds says that there would be one.

We haven't heard back from them about this yet, but I'll be sure to post as soon as I learn something definite! :thumb_yello:

OMG:boxed:

Thanks, Deb:thumb_yello:

Thanks Deb. Cos I'm a physical copy kind of gal. I want to hold it in my hot little hands and admire the cover art etc.

iwhat bugs me is i went into hmv (only record store in belfast) and them 2 irish twerps from the x factor were grinning at me from the shelf. when i asked for the new mika single they were all blank - whats blame it on the girls - is that a new album -they didnt have a clue!what is wrong with british people that they cant buy anything thats not endorsed by mr cowell? dont they appreciate talent anymore?!

iwhat bugs me is i went into hmv (only record store in belfast) and them 2 irish twerps from the x factor were grinning at me from the shelf. when i asked for the new mika single they were all blank - whats blame it on the girls - is that a new album -they didnt have a clue!what is wrong with british people that they cant buy anything thats not endorsed by mr cowell? dont they appreciate talent anymore?!

That pretty much happened to me too.

I went to 5 different HMV's near me and got exactly the same reaction from the staff and then they tried to sell me Jedwards single so I complained to all of the HMV stores I visited and my Dad got pissed off because he likes Mika too.

I heard someone asking Mika in the queue at Dublin actually, and I thought I heard him say it was a "soft release" which means only on download...don't know if that is 100% correct, but he was sort of shrugging his shoulders like he didn't really know much either...

I have a hard copy only because I bought a promo on ebay. I thought I would pick up a proper copy in the UK, but no shops had it.:mf_rosetinted:

I heard someone asking Mika in the queue at Dublin actually, and I thought I heard him say it was a "soft release" which means only on download...don't know if that is 100% correct, but he was sort of shrugging his shoulders like he didn't really know much either...

I have a hard copy only because I bought a promo on ebay. I thought I would pick up a proper copy in the UK, but no shops had it.:mf_rosetinted:

Soft release only?? Sheesh! Does Mika want my money or not? Actually, I should rephrase that. Does the record company want my money or not?! I'm not into buying music online.

Soft release only?? Sheesh! Does Mika want my money or not? Actually, I should rephrase that. Does the record company want my money or not?! I'm not into buying music online.

That is exactly what my Dad said.

Yeah, he was asked again in Sheffield and he said the same thing: that it was a soft release only and that he didn't really know what the story was. Oh and I also got one, but just because I always want to have everything and couldn't resist it :roftl:

Yeah, he was asked again in Sheffield and he said the same thing: that it was a soft release only and that he didn't really know what the story was. Oh and I also got one, but just because I always want to have everything and couldn't resist it :roftl:

I remember Silver asking John there too.

Me too, I promised myself I'd get every single from the new album where possible :teehee: You gotta do what'cha gotta do aye? :mf_rosetinted:

I remember Silver asking Jerry there too.

Me too, I promised myself I'd get every single from the new album where possible :teehee: You gotta do what'cha gotta do aye? :mf_rosetinted:

His name is John, not Jerry :roftl:

And yes, you just gotta do it, no other way around it :dunno::naughty:

John didn't know why it wasn't available as a CD but said to check with Mika, and I did, and Mika said it was a soft release. And then he dashed off before I could ask anything else.

That is all I know :naughty:

Archived