REPORT/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ 02 Academy Glasgow: 22-FEB-2010

dcdeb

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

edit: i dont have any :tears: i have one where hes partially trapped by the large inflatable foot :roftl: but other than that its just the LT video :)

Don't worry ! I already bless you because you're the only one who filmed the Love Today intro :naughty::bow::wub2:

So thank you so much :wink2:

I agree, it was fab to see the into and doesnt it look even MORE spooky and atmospheric in B&W :biggrin2: PS has anyone else got anymore of the backstage pix, I had my arm around him for aaaages while John took all the pix, I'm sure there was about 6 cameras lol, also has anyone got the link etc to the ones the photographer from the newspaper took?

Edited by sparkly1

They're very nice :wub2:

Just in case you took some during us Big girls and Lollipops Girls were on stage, it'd be so nice to share with us...:teehee::blush-anim-cl:

edit: i dont have any i have one where hes partially trapped by the large inflatable foot :roftl: but other than that its just the LT video

!!!! i found them ! pictures of you guys and mika on stage with your outfits and all that jazz ! they were on my phone :teehee: im currently looking for the cord thingy to get them on my laptop for ya :thumb_yello:

I agree, it was fab to see the into and doesnt it look even MORE spooky and atmospheric in B&W :biggrin2: PS has anyone else got anymore of the backstage pix, I had my arm around for aaaages wheil John took all the pix, I'm sure there was about 6 cameras lol, also has anyone got the link etc to the ones the photographer from the newspaper took?

Haaa thanks :teehee: i prefer black and white stuff :roftl: the pictures im trying to get on here just now are in b&w too :P

!!!! i found them ! pictures of you guys and mika on stage with your outfits and all that jazz ! they were on my phone :teehee: im currently looking for the cord thingy to get them on my laptop for ya :thumb_yello:

Haaa thanks :teehee: i prefer black and white stuff :roftl: the pictures im trying to get on here just now are in b&w too :P

You're an absolute star!!!:mf_lustslow:

theyre all a bit shakey :/

but here they are anyway :) oh! and i know the last one is just mika but i like it :teehee:

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Seriously dont know wot we would have done without you:bow::bow:

hey does anyone know what song at the glasgow gig, mika did the chair grinding thing, if you have any videos that would just be amazing! :teehee::wub2: me and kenilla are really wanting to see the video again and relive the awesome experience :biggrin2:

hey does anyone know what song at the glasgow gig, mika did the chair grinding thing, if you have any videos that would just be amazing! :teehee::wub2: me and kenilla are really wanting to see the video again and relive the awesome experience :biggrin2:

Ow wow, could you please make that huge pic in your signature smaller or delete it? Thanks:thumb_yello:

Ow wow, could you please make that huge pic in your signature smaller or delete it? Thanks:thumb_yello:

sorry :-S will do :) but it is a nice pic :-D

Edited by amzybob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...