dcdeb

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Part 2

We arrived at the venue - it was really easy to find ... well I had maps anyway cos' I'm organised like that ... so couldn't have got lost if we'd wanted too ... as we approached the venue ... we couldn't see anyone there ... we thought we were the first ones ... Rose was quite excited at this as she's never been first in the queue ... she still wasn't though ... as the french girls were there ... :teehee: We were numbers 8 and 9 :boing: Two girls had been queueing along with the french girls (actually it was 4 french girls and a guy - don't want him to get a complex) but they'd gone to get something to eat ... when they came back we started talking to them ... it was their first ever Mika gig ... one of them was a MFC'er so was asking us alot of questions ... their enthusiasm was contagious ... your first gig is always special ... but god ... did they get a good one ... was lovely talking to them ... I can't remember her username ... I remember her saying its Vanilla with a K ... but it's not there :lmfao: So I have no clue :aah:

Hope they'll do a report later as I know she was desperate to meet him ... and I saw her in the Meet & Greet queue but didn't see her after to find out how it went :aah:

Buttons arrived shortly after - but left eventually to check-in to their hotel ... and then I finally met the lovely and extremely quiet Sheena :wink2: Loved meeting both you and David ... it was nice to see abit of Glasgow and not stay all day at the venue ... Sheena, David Rose and myself went off about 2.00pm to get something to eat ... but Rose was determined once she saw the KFC ... so we went there ... it's only the second time I've ever had a KFC :lmfao: Eventually after another stop off at Starbucks we headed back to the queue.

:biggrin2:

Part 3 to come :wub2:

Thanks for the reports and photos: these masks semm huge, are they heavy to wear?

They're not too bad actually. My only problem is that I've got an atrocious sense of balance and wobbled during Love Today and almost fell on top of Mika, though I think perhaps my memory of it is worse than what everyone else's is. :aah:

Mika almost broke my neck when I came on stage though, he ran over and dragged me across the stage with his arm bashing into my neck, but it's okay cos I kicked a balloon at his bum. :naughty:

Jimmy was dead sweet, he started playing right next to me and was getting me involved and grabbed me into a bow at the end, then afterwards he grabbed my hand, shook it and said 'congratulations!' and his face was all red, bless him.

Mrs P is also a very VERY nice lady. I always had the impression that she was quite stern but she's incredibly kind. She does know what she wants though. :biggrin2:

Oh, and Stuck in the Middle's finished. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjxddbrRi3o

Those were my only two videos of the night as we had to leave when Dr John started. :sad: Missed Happy Ending, Good Gone Girl, Toy Boy, We Are Golden (shirtless RARGH) Grace Kelly and a few others. I wasn't really feeling it from the side though, cos the corset was digging in and the cape we had to wear to cover up was quite uncomfortable, and I'd been in a bit of a foul mood all day (sorry Viv!).

Was a little bit disappointed afterwards though - we all got group pictures on each of our cameras, though it would have taken the same time to get individual ones and the other Big Girls and Lollipop Girls got them, so I was a little bit gutted. And I missed my eye contact as well. Gah, I'm complaining and I shouldn't. I'm sure Newcastle will make up for it ten times over though. Front row for me, and if he gets his kit off in WAG, I'm definitely Big Girling it in Brum - though only if there's a spare place, I don't want to take the position from someone else who hasn't done it. When I mentioned it to Mrs P she said she'd be needing lots and she seemed quite happy about me coming back.

SO, Rose, Laurel, shall we whoop ass in Birmingham with frilly knickers?

Part 3

There still wasn't really a queue when we got back ... which was odd .... :teehee: I'm not used to that .... I liked it though ... Buttons eventually returned ... I'm not sure when Kath, Silver and Vicky arrived .... but they came by taxi .... lazy lot :lmfao: I jest ..... I jest :teehee:

Then the crowd started to build up and they'd set up the priority queue for o2 customers ... and put all the barriers out .... There still wasn't much of a queue for that though - less then 50 people had moved to it .... As it got nearer and nearer 7.00pm - I just started to get a niggle - I'm always abit anxious before we go in ... your so hopeful for a good spot and hope things don't go wrong ... and I was at the front of the queue pretty much ... but on the road side .... so was trying to work out how they'd move the barrier in front of us and how to get to the doors once we were allowed in and the inevitable push ... I thought .... I don't know ... I just had a bad vibe about things .... and I was proved right ... 5 mins to go ..... they'd been these 3 sets of blue shutters all along the side of the O2 Academy .... the queue was about 7 or 8 people deep and I was technically the furthest away from these lovely blue shutter things ... so they open ... and it's 3 sets of doors ... but then we got told by some people in the queue that they never open them ... and it would be the front doors we'd been stood by all day .... but I was looking at the stewards inside ... and they were all lined up in front of these doors ... so yep ... you've guessed it ... that's what they opened .. all 3 at the same time ... by the time I got in with the problems they had at our door (a ticket wouldn't scan - bloody typical) and then had to wait for my bag to be searched ... tons had streamed through from the other doors ... I couldn't even be bothered to rush by now ... cos' I knew the barrier would be gone .... and it pretty much was ... I was utterly gutted .... I ended up about to get a postion on the very end of the barrier next to Buttons .... when I heard my name being called .... Kath and Vicky were dead centre - and were calling me over to them .... so I went over .... they were saving Silver a place but said I could go there .... seriously girls .... I can never ever ever thank you enough for that and will never forget what you did there :huglove: .... so instead of being gutted and at the very end of the barrier virtually ... for the first time ever .... I was going to be right in front of Mika .... :aah:

Part 4 coming up :boing:

why's he always looking to the upper left side? :naughty: who was there? :teehee:

thanx everyone for your reports+pix+vids! :biggrin2: guess i'll have to go to glasgow on the next uk tour, sounds like the gigs are always fab there! :wub2: and i've never been to scotland either. :bleh:

why's he always looking to the upper left side? :naughty: who was there? :teehee:

thanx everyone for your reports+pix+vids! :biggrin2: guess i'll have to go to glasgow on the next uk tour, sounds like the gigs are always fab there! :wub2: and i've never been to scotland either. :bleh:

There were a bunch of kids up there I think.

Part 4 ....

Can I skip the waiting and Erik Hassle bit .... I hate waiting ... I had a really really large guy pressing up against me really pushy ... but noone else seemed to be pushing much as far I could tell .... he was doing this all through the wait and Erik ... I'm used to crowds ... Feck ... I've been to Oasis, Blur and alot of moshing indie crowds ... but the way he was pressing up against me was giving me the creeps ... and especially during the end of Eriks set and Mika coming on ... he was making me feel really uncomfortable both phyically and by giving me the creeps ... I finally started to push him backwards before Mika came on ... but seriously ... he was giving me the eeby jeebies ... I could feel ... everything .... Thank god he seemed to disappear just before Mika came on .... I was slightly relieved.

I don't even know where to start with the gig ... and can't remember most of the set order .... but thinking about it now ... it still gives me tingles ... not just my place at the barrier and the amount of eye contact I got (Again Kath ... Vicky :bow::bow: I'm seriously gonna buy you a bottle of wine or something at Newcastle) You made my flipping night ... but he was just .... extraordinary .... I can't even imagine another artist making me have the range of emotions he makes he have when I see him ... Any Other World ... made me cry ... I knew it would ... it means the world to me that song ... and In a way I'm glad the guy stopped me filming ... just so I could enjoy everything - He's on top of his game at the moment ... and I can't keep my eyes off anything he's doing .... I See You ... the way he moves with the umbrella ... it's just really beautiful ... Touches You ..... :swoon: Waited months and months to see that ... and god ... it didn't disappoint .... just :aah: Blue Eyes .... how did I miss anyone mentioning about what he does during Blue Eyes ... DA .... if you read this ... you are gonna ****ing die .... My mouth was nearly on the floor when he started doing those moves .... and his face ... when they started screaming ... (I don't scream - I was too shocked too scream) Wowzers ..... He flipping loved the screams .... It's nice to see him so much more confident ..... When did he start dancing so sexy ... and I mean ... it looks so effortless ... and it's such a simple thing he's doing ... but god ... I wish I'd got a video of that ... Newcastle .... Newcastle .....

Love the theatrics with Doctor John .... Love the fact a matching feather boa appeared suddenly and was waved around by us ... who's was that ... it was so apt :boing:

Good Gone Girl .... I'm really really glad he's doing this live now .... I just love it .... I could go on and on about every single song he did last night but ..... :aah: Their are no words :wub2:

I loved the bit with our girls during Love Today ..... You were all amazing .... I'm gonna do this ... definitely in Birmingham ... I just hope I'm chosen ... If not I shall just have to watch another amazing gig ... Drat .... :teehee:

We Are Golden ... I'm so so so so sorry Jazzy for bringing that up last night ... I wasn't expecting him to do it ... but I think he was feeding off the crowd (who were just completely amazing last night) but :aah: I wasn't complaining .... he's quite nice to look at shirtless :teehee:

Lollipop ... how much do I love the new intro to Lollipop :wub2: I still love this song as the ending to the show ... it just works ...... it leaves you on a high ... and always makes you want so much more .... and I have 5 more to look forward too .... I wish I was seeing him tonight and not tomorrow night ... I'm an impatient soandso .. but god ... am I now happy that I bought so many tickets to see him :wub2:

Writing these reports will never do him justice ... nothing I can say will ever come close to how he made me feel last night ... just that ... right now .... I ****ing love him to bits

LOL don't worry about it Laurel, I was half joking. Though I will be having words if the shirt doesn't come off at Newcastle. LOL. Can't believe the one gig where I'm not even in the auditorium, out of all the ones I've done so far...

And omg, I had a half eaten packet of crisps in my bag and then I threw it and...well, the crisps are all out in my bag and the packet is empty...and I broke the lid of my deodorant can. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Part 4 ....

Writing these reports will never do him justice ... nothing I can say will ever come close to how he made me feel last night ... just that ... right now .... I ****ing love him to bits

Fantastic reports Laurel, thanks, it makes me tingle just reading about it, let alone actually being there! :thumb_yello:

LOL don't worry about it Laurel, I was half joking. Though I will be having words if the shirt doesn't come off at Newcastle. LOL. Can't believe the one gig where I'm not even in the auditorium, out of all the ones I've done so far...

And omg, I had a half eaten packet of crisps in my bag and then I threw it and...well, the crisps are all out in my bag and the packet is empty...and I broke the lid of my deodorant can. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

What's all this mullarkey about the shirt coming off?

Like we haven't seen it before?

I don't get it?

Blue Eyes .... how did I miss anyone mentioning about what he does during Blue Eyes ... DA .... if you read this ... you are gonna ****ing die .... My mouth was nearly on the floor when he started doing those moves .... and his face ... when they started screaming ... (I don't scream - I was too shocked too scream) Wowzers .....

The moves he does in my sig. gif? :shocked:

Edited by Dark Angel

I don't get it?

I haven't seen him with his shirt off since September .... I wasn't complaining :teehee:

And some have never seen it ... the two girls who were in the queue yesterday ... it was their first gig ... and they asked if he still did it ... and we said no ... cos' he hasn't been ... so they'd have been ... very happy .... :naughty:

I don't get it?

Because he hasn't done it this tour, and of all the shows I'm going to, he does it at the one where I can't see. :aah:

I haven't seen him with his shirt off since September .... I wasn't complaining :teehee:

And some have never seen it ... the two girls who were in the queue yesterday ... it was their first gig ... and they asked if he still did it ... and we said no ... cos' he hasn't been ... so they'd have been ... very happy .... :naughty:

I still don't get the attraction particularly. But each to their own I guess.

I don't get it?

it's still nice to see it again. live. :das: he has a sexy body and i don't mind him showing it. :teehee: